The Student Room Group

Uni degree

Hi, I’m so so confused. I want to become a forensic scientist when I’m older, however as of right now I’m having a hard time deciding whether to do a forensic science degree or a biochemistry/chemistry degree. Pls can I have some help??
Original post by username5801604
Hi, I’m so so confused. I want to become a forensic scientist when I’m older, however as of right now I’m having a hard time deciding whether to do a forensic science degree or a biochemistry/chemistry degree. Pls can I have some help??

If you want to be a forensic scientist, forensic science is probably the way to go. You should also take into account the fact that the role is massively competitive. You should therefore have contingency plans in case you can't get a forensic science role.
Reply 2
Original post by Hoc est Bellum
If you want to be a forensic scientist, forensic science is probably the way to go. You should also take into account the fact that the role is massively competitive. You should therefore have contingency plans in case you can't get a forensic science role.

Any reason to believe that a forensic science degree would give a better chance of a job in forensic science than a chemistry degree?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending