The Student Room Group

The 2021-2022 epl season banter(with niz)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Driving_Mad
Pukki got 11 goals and 3 assists when Norwich got relegated in a team that only scored 26 goals, so he contributed to more than 50% of their goals, yet he flopped?

I agree that Burnley have an ageing team but their play style suits that. Chris Wood guaranteed 10-15 goals up top and Dwight McNeil has the star quality.

Again I agree Newcastle will be in contention, but they have a goal scorer in Callum Wilson, they have Joe Willock, they have a player in Saint-Maximin who is good enough to play anywhere.

Southampton are better than Norwich, Watford and Brentford I agree with you, but they can’t manage a game. Look at your signifies, you have brought in those two kids from Chelsea for example, that isn’t the quality that will help you stay up.

Towards the end of last season your form was dreadful, I’ll say it here now that Hassenhutl will be the first manager to get sacked.

I support Liverpool, I think we will finish 2nd or 3rd if Man City buy Kane, we won’t be able to compete with Chelsea or Man City but we have more quality than Man United. I’m hoping we can do something big in the Champions League…

mcneil is average imo most overrated epl player 4 goals in 40 games for a winger is thrash most burnley fan would sell him for 30m easy i watch all burnley games every single one also most pukkis goals came in first few months once he got found out he stopped scoreing

im born burnley
i grew up in soton
i live in norfolk now

burnley,soton,norwich i know ALL about lol

but thanks for your opinions you sound like you know alot about football so we can chat for the season here:biggrin:

liverpool will be 5th by the way lol
Original post by Driving_Mad
You’ll be lucky to get top 6, way too optimistic! Arsenal and Tottenham are a lot stronger, plus Arsenal have no European football.

Leicester have an ageing Jamie Vardy and Madisson hasn’t got his head screwed on.

Typical top 6 fan bias. We had an injury ravaged season and [bottled] top 4 by a point. Arsenal are not getting anywhere near the top 4 until they spend at least £200m more and/or get rid of Arteta. Spurs hypothetically could finish top 4 with their squad however looking at the last 2 seasons that is unlikely. We are currently the biggest threat to the current top 4.
Entertaining, hopefully boris doesn't change things if covid goes bad because th fans make it everything.
Anyone play fantasy?
i agree, very entertaining, especially man u and west ham
i kinda feel bad for arsenal fans at this point, but i can tell that the amazon documentary is gonna be gooddddd
@varunkamoji i don't but i'm gonna start this season
Original post by BadBComeToTheNiz
i agree, very entertaining, especially man u and west ham
i kinda feel bad for arsenal fans at this point, but i can tell that the amazon documentary is gonna be gooddddd
@varunkamoji i don't but i'm gonna start this season

ok whats your fantasy team niz show your skills lol

also can we NOT play you next week and call it a draw:biggrin:
Original post by Wise Goldie
ok whats your fantasy team niz show your skills lol

also can we NOT play you next week and call it a draw:biggrin:

haha nope i can't tell u now

lmaoooo hopefully u guys get a red card at 3' so we can make it 10-0
(edited 2 years ago)
haha nope i can't tell u now

lmaoooo hopefully u guys get a red card at 3' so we can make it 10-0

i think we gonna win lol:biggrin:

only reason i say this is a few seasons back leciester beat us 9-0(we had 10 men there too) and the next time we play them they were going for top 3 and we beat them 2-1:biggrin:

Liverpool looked in from I have high hopes

also City lost their first game 😂

the league is ours now
Original post by the_pharaoh
Liverpool looked in from I have high hopes

also City lost their first game 😂

the league is ours now

dont tell niz bit man utd did look very good but then leeds looked like league one defending
dont tell niz bit man utd did look very good but then leeds looked like league one defending

we looked like a title winning team

they did but trust they are no match for us

Bro did you see our Brazillian wall 😍
we looked like a title winning team

yeh but leeds were bad

i cant judge you,liverpool or chelsea cos you all played bottom half teams

man city lost but spurs are much stinger than the 3 teams you played

still alogn way to go

one thing that you will find hard is i think man utd came back froim 1-0 to win like 9 times last season and with fans back in grounds that will be harder so they cant keep doing that
they did but trust they are no match for us

Bro did you see our Brazillian wall 😍

just remind her

man utd 2-4 liverpool lolllllllllll

she was very cocky up to tat game lol

@BadBComeToTheNiz dont worry your both my friends its that your more bantering if liverpool start winning and utd lose i will defend you again lol
just remind her

@BadBComeToTheNiz dont worry your both my friends its that your more bantering if liverpool start winning and utd lose i will defend you again lol

Ikr liverpool were having a stinky season and utd were having their best season since fergie she was so confident then boom Firmino the same player she always makes fun of scores a brace in her net

Liverpool just better tbh just wait when in form thiago and keita are on the feild together
just remind her

Ikr liverpool were having a stinky season and utd were having their best season since fergie she was so confident then boom Firmino the same player she always makes fun of scores a brace in her net

Liverpool just better tbh just wait when in form thiago and keita are on the feild together

Its funny how both of u have so much confindence when u both finished below us last season, and probably will again this season
Its funny how both of u have so much confindence when u both finished below us last season, and probably will again this season

i said i think you will win league but i think liverpool will do better in champions league im only teasing niz and you banter others also:biggrin:

By like 3 points 😂in our worst season in the last 4 years with no cb that speaks alot tbh so pls pipe down ane spare urself the embarrassment
By like 3 points 😂in our worst season in the last 4 years with no cb that speaks alot tbh so pls pipe down ane spare urself the embarrassment

what embarrassment?

i said i think you will win league but i think liverpool will do better in champions league im only teasing niz and you banter others also:biggrin:

Yea and i'm only teasing u back golide 😁 its fine dw
(edited 2 years ago)

What a week for football. City getting slammed by a Kane-less Spurs. No 0-0 draws. As a United fan watching beautiful footy from United and smashing Leeds.

Absolutely a big fan of seeing Brentford outclass Arsenal. At least we can all come together and laugh at Arsenal

Quick Reply

Latest