The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Help I don’t understand my timetable

Hi so I’m starting my first year of uni in September. I just did online enrolment today and chose my modules to go along with my main course of study. The problem is that when I went to look at my timetable it said my two modules clashed in certain parts of my timetable with my main course. There were different groups for the modules so I assume you apply to be in different groups for whatever time you’re available but I’m just SO stressed in case I can’t fix it and then I’m stuck missing classes. There’s also something called ‘Canvas’????? Which I’m completely clueless about and I can’t really ask anyone about this irl because no one knows. Please help wtaf is Canvas and will I be able to sort out my classes???? Also I literally cannot understand my timetable it’s so confusing literally what is going on I’m so stressed HELP
give it a few days it may sort itself out. If not, try ringing the LIS department in the uni, the people in the library desk are usually really helpful.
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Chillll homie
Email someone from your department and try to get it sorted out, the first week doesn’t include much learning, it’s mostly module outlines etc. So in case u do happen to miss anything dw bout it

But it would get resolved before classes start if u email someone!
Did you ever get it sorted? I've got clashes too so I was going to email them.

Quick Reply

Latest