Chester
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Thank you, I’ll do that now
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
I’m going to be studying zoology and also looking at tramways but not sure on accom yet stressful bro hahahha
I didn’t get a place on the dietetics course after a horrendous iv but Chester did offer me a place on their human nutrition BSc course instead. I am torn between Bournemouth and Chester so am visiting both before the May deadline.
Anyone been offered a place and undecided yet?
Reply 43
Anyone applied for biovet science?
Hello

I applied for adult nursing in Jan and I haven’t heard back. I emailed the admissions office but I received the general automatic message and I haven’t heard anything since then. It’s been almost 3 months
Original post by Teee_ade
Hello

I applied for adult nursing in Jan and I haven’t heard back. I emailed the admissions office but I received the general automatic message and I haven’t heard anything since then. It’s been almost 3 months

Hi @Teee_ade,

Sorry to hear this! We've sent you a private message to request more info and help get you in touch with the correct department.

Best wishes,
Becky
Applied for a Master’s course in Psychology for September 2022. Hopeful for a positive outcome and looking forward to the experience.
Original post by University of Chester
Hi @Teee_ade :hello:

Sorry to hear that there has been a delay in our admissions team coming back to you! We'd recommend emailing our Health and Social Care admissions team via [email protected]. Please come back to us if you haven't received a reply in a week or two.

Becky

Hi..Hows the social life at Chester? are there students from Pakistan or other asian countries? thanks.
Original post by Mohmd mohmd
Hi..Hows the social life at Chester? are there students from Pakistan or other asian countries? thanks.

Hi there!

I am an international student at Chester and I’m happy to speak about my social experience here.

There are many societies and sports where you can make friends with people who have common interests. There are both interest/hobby and academic based societies. I personally joined the international society and have met some very nice people. It’s great to have people share your experience abroad with who are in a similar situation.

There are international students from all over, but to answer your question, yes, I have met many South Asian students - you will have no problem meeting people from home!

Hope this helps!
Al right... thanks a lot :smile:
Original post by emmakjensen
Hi there!

I am an international student at Chester and I’m happy to speak about my social experience here.

There are many societies and sports where you can make friends with people who have common interests. There are both interest/hobby and academic based societies. I personally joined the international society and have met some very nice people. It’s great to have people share your experience abroad with who are in a similar situation.

There are international students from all over, but to answer your question, yes, I have met many South Asian students - you will have no problem meeting people from home!

Hope this helps!
Hi!

I paid my deposit last week Monday, May 30, 2022 but i haven't received any acknowledgement of payment from the school till now. please is this a normal thing? If not, what must i do about this?

Update: I sent a direct mail to the finance office on Wednesday June 08, 2022 and forwarded my reference number to them as requested by the office in a response mail for verification. I have still not received any response from them yet. I'm being a bit anxious here because I feel acknowledgement of payment shouldn't take this long, it's been almost two weeks now and i'm getting very worried?
please any information on what to do next will be very much appreciated.

Spoiler

(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by MaameAdwoa
Hi!

I paid my deposit last week Monday, May 30, 2022 but i haven't received any acknowledgement of payment from the school till now. please is this a normal thing? If not, what must i do about this?

Update: I sent a direct mail to the finance office on Wednesday June 08, 2022 and forwarded my reference number to them as requested by the office in a response mail for verification. I have still not received any response from them yet. I'm being a bit anxious here because I feel acknowledgement of payment shouldn't take this long, it's been almost two weeks now and i'm getting very worried?
please any information on what to do next will be very much appreciated.

Spoiler

Hi @MaameAdwoa

We have sent you a direct message and provided contact details of our Admissions teams.

I hope it helps!

Alex
Thank you very much Alex

Update: Finally, my payment has been acknowledged and I'm so relieved. Thanks everyone :biggrin:
(edited 1 year ago)
Is anyone starting the PCDA in December? X
Hello University of Chester applicants!

Just wanted to check in and see how you’re feeling about results day coming up? Hope you’re all doing ok - do you have any questions at all that the community could help you with?

I also wanted to point you in the direction of some of TSR’s resources that you might find helpful over the next few weeks.

If you have any questions about Ucas and results day you can ask our trained Clearing and Application Advisors here.

If you find you need it, or just want to get prepared for all eventualities, you can find clearing information and support here.

Remember your official rep @University of Chester is here to help you along the way as well.

Good luck!

Spoiler

I will be starting in Jan and doing the physician associate course. Just a bit worried about finding accommodation as I wanted to find a place with females
Original post by aliyahzabair
I will be starting in Jan and doing the physician associate course. Just a bit worried about finding accommodation as I wanted to find a place with females

Hi @aliyahzabair :smile:

It's great to hear that you'll be joining us in January! We have limited availability for Postgraduate accommodation, we'd recommend contacting our Accommodation Team who can provide you with information and guidance. Email: [email protected] / Phone: +44 (0)1244 513000.

Best wishes,
Becky
Original post by University of Chester
Hi @aliyahzabair :smile:

It's great to hear that you'll be joining us in January! We have limited availability for Postgraduate accommodation, we'd recommend contacting our Accommodation Team who can provide you with information and guidance. Email: [email protected] / Phone: +44 (0)1244 513000.

Best wishes,
Becky

Thank you do you know what the term date is for PA
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you do you know what the term date is for PA

We'd recommend contacting Chester Medical School who can provide you with more details. Email: [email protected].

Hope this helps!

Becky

Latest

Trending

Trending