The Student Room Group

How do I seperate salt from sugar when I accidentally mixed them up?

PLEASE! Guys How do I seperate salt from sugar when I accidentally mixed them up?
As in you mixed them together?

You could always try this https://www.answerout.com/question/how-to-separate-salt-and-sugar
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Gm_fernando
PLEASE! Guys How do I seperate salt from sugar when I accidentally mixed them up?

You've put this in nutrition and supplements. Is it supposed to be a chemistry S.H. question instead? If so, please take care to post in the correct forum so people don't have to move threads around. Thanks :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Lick one grain at a time.
Original post by Reality Check
You've put this in nutrition and supplements. Is it supposed to be a chemistry S.H. question instead? If so, please take care to post in the correct forum so people don't have to move threads around. Thanks :smile:

Sorry I would do that now
Sorry I would do that now

Thank you :smile:

Think about solubilities of these two compounds in some common solvents. Could this provide a way to differentiate them?
Reply 6
Just throw it away

But if this is a post to gain attention over differing crystal densities or chemical solubility eat your heart out (I think the TSR rules though says 'not here')
Original post by Muttly
Just throw it away

But if this is a post to gain attention over differing crystal densities or chemical solubility eat your heart out (I think the TSR rules though says 'not here')

the thread is 5 months old...
Reply 8
Oopsie - I picked it up from the unanswered post bits at the bottom. I wish they had a different coloured bar at the top for too 'old' stuff

Quick Reply

Latest