The Student Room Group

Coventry adult nursing January 2022

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi all will be starting in Jan too. Very excited. Does anyone have an idea on what our timetable will be like throughout the year?
Hi all,
My husband is starting tomorrow on the BSc blended learning and we can't find any information about the time table for induction week. Any ideas?!! Help!
Original post by Quilverine
Hi all,
My husband is starting tomorrow on the BSc blended learning and we can't find any information about the time table for induction week. Any ideas?!! Help!

Hi there,

Just wondering have you enrolled yet? As once you have enrolled, your timetable can take up to 48 hours to update itself and display your correct sessions and groups.

if you have already enrolled, may I suggest you email the timetable team ASAP
Here is the email address: [email protected]

Kylie Ng
MSc International Marketing Management
Coventry University Student Ambassador
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 23
Hi,

I'm doing the same course as well starting in 2 weeks. Can you send me a private message?
Reply 24
Original post by Nadia71
Hi,

I'm doing the same course as well starting in 2 weeks. Can you send me a private message?

Hello, are you also doing the MSc Blended Learning and have you been able to complete enrolment? There's been an issue with completing the online enrolment??
Original post by Tjay1
Hello, are you also doing the MSc Blended Learning and have you been able to complete enrolment? There's been an issue with completing the online enrolment??

Hi Tjay1,

I thought I was alone in the same predicament. I was told to take a screenshot of the message that pops and email it to the 'engagement' email address.
Reply 26
Original post by Aakriti01
Anyone going to Coventry in January 2022 studying adult nursing ? let's be friends.

hi hun, how are you finding nursing at coventry university now, do you mind sharing the sort of experience and questions you were asked at initial interview to the course pls thx, nurse Lin
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 27
Hi , i am about to apply for blended in january ..
Can i see how a timetable looks like please ? Is there mandatory course that you need to attend ? I am also working , so just to have an idea .
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending