Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

University of Sunderland International Offer Holder Chat and FAQ 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sarah Salem
Thanks a lot!, I finally got my CAS ^^

great. when are you moving to Sunderland?
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Original post by SHS_LHR
great. when are you moving to Sunderland?

January, what about you?
Original post by Sarah Salem
Thanks a lot!, I finally got my CAS ^^

Congratulations! What course are you studying with us?
Original post by UniversityOfSunderland
Congratulations! What course are you studying with us?

Thanks!, it's Ma Media Production.
Original post by UniversityOfSunderland
Welcome to the official University of Sunderland International Offer Holders thread 2022!

Feel free to ask any questions, share your thoughts and connect with other international offer holders in the comments

Hello everyone,
I have applied for CAS and it’s already 7working days no reply or update. Is anyone experiencing same problem with the university of Sunderland?
Reply 25
Very very scary, am already waiting 20days. I don’t know why. Do they truly have limited CAS and give out excess conditional offer? This is really annoying
very scary after depositing 3500 pounds and submitted documents no more reply. I don’t really understand what is happening. Is it shortage of staff? Limited CAS? Or what
Original post by Bandoly
Very very scary, am already waiting 20days. I don’t know why. Do they truly have limited CAS and give out excess conditional offer? This is really annoying
Reply 27
Is there anything we can actually do to get this people reply. Did something like this happen years back. But it’s most likely shortage of cad because there is a dude in this thread that got his cas already because it’s January
(edited 1 year ago)
From all indications we have to wait.

Original post by Bandoly
Is there anything we can actually do to get this people reply. Did something like this happen years back. But it’s most likely shortage of cad because there is a dude in this thread that got his cas already because it’s January
I have finally gotten my CAS. Thanks to everyone
Reply 30
So it took you a total of 10days , what can I do? It’s taking 23days now
You should write the compliance team again or try a make sure you get them on calla
Original post by Bandoly
So it took you a total of 10days , what can I do? It’s taking 23days now
Original post by SkillsAdejo
Hello everyone,
I have applied for CAS and it’s already 7working days no reply or update. Is anyone experiencing same problem with the university of Sunderland?

Hi there,
Have you managed to get everything sorted? For an update on your CAS you will need to contact our Immigration Compliance team on +44 (0) 191 515 2777 / [email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending