The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

Official University of Worcester 2022 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kirstmac26
Oooo that’s so good! Have you had an interview yet?

Its next tuesday! the 5th! have you any tips? was yours online? x
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Original post by JSnow
I'm also an international student applied Bsc physio. Done the interview 3 weeks ago, haven't heard back yet although the interviewer said it should be 1 to 2 weeks after interview.

hey have you heard anything back yet? similar has happened to me its been a month and i've not heard anything from them. I am considering emailing administration
Reply 22
Original post by Angelicgurl101
hey have you heard anything back yet? similar has happened to me its been a month and i've not heard anything from them. I am considering emailing administration

Hi! No, I haven't heard from them. Feel like it went to a blackhole. How's your emailing to admins going?
Hiya I'm looking to start worcester uni in 2022, currently studying criminology, psychology and English literature. I'm applying for the criminology course at Worcester University
So yea hi I'm liz :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by Tangled1987
Hey 👋🏻
I have applied for adult nursing and have had my interview today so fingers crossed it went well 🤞🏼🤞🏼
Currently doing an access to higher education for health professionals:smile:

Hi, how long did you get the result after interview. Are you studying nursing in Worcester now? I’ve got an interview for adult nursing with Worcester next week.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending