The Student Room Group

Westminster School 16+ Exam helppppp

I'm applying to Westminster School, and was wondering, what type of questions would they ask for subjects like Eng Lit, History, Econ and Philosophy? Any help would be amazing!
Reply 1
Original post by alenaparikh
I'm applying to Westminster School, and was wondering, what type of questions would they ask for subjects like Eng Lit, History, Econ and Philosophy? Any help would be amazing!

hey! im also applying to westminster, im taking maths, histroy, chem and spanish. all i know about the history exam is that there is a source paper of something we aren't expected to have studied before, to see how we can interpret the information given to us, and then a really open-ended essay question, which will require our own knowledge!
Reply 2
Thank youuuuuuuuu
hi sorry this is super late but im also taking spanish and my exam is on saturday
if you can remember, what type of questions did they ask you in the writing task?
how difficult was the paper overall?
do you remember what tenses they tested you on?
any help would be v much appreciated 😊😊
Original post by Ramu456
hey! im also applying to westminster, im taking maths, histroy, chem and spanish. all i know about the history exam is that there is a source paper of something we aren't expected to have studied before, to see how we can interpret the information given to us, and then a really open-ended essay question, which will require our own knowledge!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending