The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by heemaa
i applied to pbs! has anyone gotten an invitation for interview? I've been super anxious seeing others getting interview offers,,

same i applied for PBS... haven't heard anything yet. Do you know when we're supposed to hear by?
Reply 21
Original post by a.sumal
same i applied for PBS... haven't heard anything yet. Do you know when we're supposed to hear by?

no,, im seeing a lot of my friends getting PBS interviews though :frown: they applied to trinity hall, christ, girton, queens etc.
i honestly feel like its just corpus that hasn't worked on PBS applications lmao
I've been feeling rly anxious as I see more and more people getting PBS interviews :frown::frown::frown:
Reply 22
i’ve applied for econ but not heard back either😭 only know of one person from my school that’s even got an interview and that’s at oxford lol (/85 oxbridge applicants)
Reply 23
I checked the spreadsheet and apparently only 4 people have received an interview atm, and only for Law and HSPS. At this point we'll have to wait for next week.
Reply 24
Original post by bpbxdrm
Any Geography applicants? Or any invitations to interview? Haven’t received one so far :frown:

I've applied for geography and haven't heard anything back yet
Original post by boo_123
I checked the spreadsheet and apparently only 4 people have received an interview atm, and only for Law and HSPS. At this point we'll have to wait for next week.

What spreadsheet is this?
Reply 28
good luck guys!! we should hopefully hear from corpus today/at some point this week :smile:
Reply 29
Good luck everyone!! :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by dp276
good luck guys!! we should hopefully hear from corpus today/at some point this week :smile:

what did you apply for?
Reply 31
Original post by boo_123
what did you apply for?

economics - wbu?
Reply 32
Original post by dp276
economics - wbu?

History, I hope we hear from the college soon the wait is so painful
PBS also! I really do wish everyone the best and hopefully we'll get the news in the next few days:biggrin:
Reply 34
just got invited for interviews on the 9th december for economics😭😭 so so shocked after how hard i found the advanced maths section on the ECAA
Original post by 1435-M
just got invited for interviews on the 9th december for economics😭😭 so so shocked after how hard i found the advanced maths section on the ECAA

Well done! Wishing you the best :smile: Did you just receive the email?
Reply 36
Original post by 1435-M

That's amazing! Well done, wishing you all the best :smile:
Reply 37
Original post by master uugway
Well done! Wishing you the best :smile: Did you just receive the email?

yep! got it at about 5pm
Reply 38
got invited to interview for Econ on the 8th :smile:
Original post by dp276
got invited to interview for Econ on the 8th :smile:

WOOHOO!

Latest

Trending

Trending