The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
anyone had an interview for History + Politics???
Anyone invited to an interview in Natural Sciences?
Reply 42
Original post by mk739292
Anyone invited to an interview in Natural Sciences?

Nah, not yet, it's getting kind of worrying lmao
Reply 43
Got an engineering interview (7th December) yesterday. :u:
I've applied for Mathematics, and just got my interview email yesterday :smile: - now I'm the most nervous person on not just tsr but the planet!
Original post by Jazzemine
Hey, I wonder if anyone has received an interview date? (Asking for a friend, who has applied to Maths)

I've applied for Mathematics, and just got my interview email yesterday :smile: - now I'm the most nervous person on not just tsr but the planet!
Has anyone got an email about English or know anyone who has??
Hi! I applied for English but haven't heard back yet - good luck everyone!! <33

edit... just received an interview invite!!
(edited 2 years ago)
I've also applied for maths w/ physics too

Original post by yaboialfieb
Hey! I'm applying for maths w/ physics @ corpus and other unis are natsci at durham, maths & physics at Imperial (though now I've decided that I don't really want to go to london), Edinburgh, and York :smile: (it won't let me just do one with the symbols)

I've applied for maths w/ phys too :smile: i got an interview date yesterday! Wbu? I'm actually quite excited for it (although also terrified)
Original post by Orwell'sCat

Ayeee, congrats!:smile:
Original post by Jazzemine
Ayeee, congrats!:smile:

are you also applying?
(edited 2 years ago)

are you also applying?

Yes! I applied to Pembroke, also for Maths:smile: super nervous about it
oh i got an interview of engineering and its on 7th dec, i am so F nervous... hope that wont be very difficult .
Original post by Yuan Robin
oh i got an interview of engineering and its on 7th dec, i am so F nervous... hope that wont be very difficult .

Good luck. How did you find the ENGAA? And how are you preparing?
Reply 54
Good luck this week guys :smile: hope it all goes well
Reply 55
Good Luck to everyone
I found this year’s engaa was more difficult than other years’. I had done a lot of past papers and I exceeded the average score of offer holders( Cambridge official statistics). Now my interview has finished and in that interview I was able to solve every question they gave and explained well…. But anyway I am still quite nervous because iM afraid of if Cambridge and imperial don’t accept me. I applied to electrical and electronic engineering so imperial college’s application would be very difficult to get a suspccessful result hhh
Original post by Yuan Robin
I found this year’s engaa was more difficult than other years’. I had done a lot of past papers and I exceeded the average score of offer holders( Cambridge official statistics). Now my interview has finished and in that interview I was able to solve every question they gave and explained well…. But anyway I am still quite nervous because iM afraid of if Cambridge and imperial don’t accept me. I applied to electrical and electronic engineering so imperial college’s application would be very difficult to get a suspccessful result hhh

Well done on your interview. Did your interviewers give encouraging responses like well done/excellent?
Does anyone know when corpus start making decisions? I know it's a little early but if anyone knows that'd be super helpful :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 59
Does anyone know when corpus start making decisions? I know it's a little early but if anyone knows that'd be super helpful :smile:

All offers go out on 25th Jan :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending