The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jardii
All offers go out on 25th Jan :smile:

Thanks! Are you waiting on an offer from Corpus also?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by purrplexengine
Well done on your interview. Did your interviewers give encouraging responses like well done/excellent?

yes sure, they said im excellent, good job, that s correct and well done ect.. actually there were an italian and a japanese haha so i didnt recognise what they said
Original post by Yuan Robin
yes sure, they said im excellent, good job, that s correct and well done ect.. actually there were an italian and a japanese haha so i didnt recognise what they said

Wow that sounds like it went well then.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 63
Applied for Econ at Corpus and anxiously waiting for decision day.
Reply 64
Original post by Orwell'sCat
Thanks! Are you waiting on an offer from Corpus also?

yep :smile: we'll see what happens!
Reply 65
Anyone know when the decision will be made for corpus?I thought it would have been Jan 15(((
Original post by RH-UEM
Anyone know when the decision will be made for corpus?I thought it would have been Jan 15(((

Jan 25th like the rest of Cambridge
Original post by rh-uem
anyone know when the decision will be made for corpus?i thought it would have been jan 15(((

i saw corpus said that they will release their admission results in mid-jan, but its like all cam colleges will release the results on 25th jan, thats such a torment!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 68
Good luck for everyone
my friends
Corpus said on their website that they will release the applications' results in mid-jan
But it's 17 now
did you receive a result?
my friends
Corpus said on their website that they will release the applications' results in mid-jan
But it's 17 now
did you receive a result?

That would have been before a University wide date had been decided, you will be told on the 25th
Original post by AmIReallyHere
That would have been before a University wide date had been decided, you will be told on the 25th

oh ok.. thank you!
Reply 72
anyone heard from corpus?
Good luck today everyone :smile:
I still haven’t heard, has anybody else?
corpus christi what r u doing!!!!!:mad:
Reply 76
Anyone got anything yet?
anyone got anything?????????????????????
anyone got anything?????????????????????

Nope, I still haven’t heard back
(edited 2 years ago)
nothing....

Latest

Trending

Trending