The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 2D-jelly
Of course!

it still says that I can't write private messages :frown: what can I do to be able to dm someone?
Original post by potato05
it still says that I can't write private messages :frown: what can I do to be able to dm someone?

I’m not really sure to be honest, can you see the message that I sent you?
yesyes I can see it probably I'll be able to answer soon and then I'll dm you back
Original post by potato05
yesyes I can see it probably I'll be able to answer soon and then I'll dm you back

Okay that’s good :smile:
I've got an offer for CompSci at Corpus. I would love to be added to the Instagram chat. I can't dm here yet, but if someone could dm me I would appreciate it a lot.
Original post by ScotCompSci
I've got an offer for CompSci at Corpus. I would love to be added to the Instagram chat. I can't dm here yet, but if someone could dm me I would appreciate it a lot.

No worries! Congrats on your offer :smile:
Original post by 2D-jelly
No worries! Congrats on your offer :smile:

Thank you! It still won't let me dm, but my insta is lucy.d.robertson
Reply 167
Hi Guys, I'm an international student and got an offer for Law at Corpus! I wasn't able to join the open day unfortunately but joined the virtual one with the international students. I saw on this thread that there was an insta chat? Would it be possible to join? Thank you! :smile:
Original post by ig03
Hi Guys, I'm an international student and got an offer for Law at Corpus! I wasn't able to join the open day unfortunately but joined the virtual one with the international students. I saw on this thread that there was an insta chat? Would it be possible to join? Thank you! :smile:

hey, congrats! I can add you if you tell me ur insta name :smile:
Reply 169
Original post by Lilyxalxce
hey, congrats! I can add you if you tell me ur insta name :smile:

HOla, is there a chat for postgrads?
Reply 170
Hi. Hope u got it?

Latest

Trending

Trending