The Student Room Group

Latymer upper sixth form

Hiya guys hoping for some guidance from Latymer Upper sixth form students. I have been offered a place to join sixth form in September 2022 and unsure of whether to go or stay at my current school. I was hoping you could give me some insight into a typical, I suppose, 'day in the life'. Thank you, Sophia.
It is just like going to school but more work and more homework as well as self-study and independent learning also becomes very important.

Latymer Upper Sixth Form has so many pupils going to USA and Canada as well the top UK universities, so you should not regret applying!!! :wink:

https://www.latymer-upper.org/academic/sixth-form/results-and-destinations/
Reply 2
did you go ? if so what's it like? (Original post by Sophiade2006)Hiya guys hoping for some guidance from Latymer Upper sixth form students. I have been offered a place to join sixth form in September 2022 and unsure of whether to go or stay at my current school. I was hoping you could give me some insight into a typical, I suppose, 'day in the life'. Thank you, Sophia.
Reply 3
Original post by Sophiade2006
Hiya guys hoping for some guidance from Latymer Upper sixth form students. I have been offered a place to join sixth form in September 2022 and unsure of whether to go or stay at my current school. I was hoping you could give me some insight into a typical, I suppose, 'day in the life'. Thank you, Sophia.

hey do you know what was in the 16plus test

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending