The Student Room Group

UBS Degree Apprenticeship 2022 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by benjabob_08
Same as the others here. how do you know you passed? I did the practice one and I got an average, idk If that's a pass or not.

Original post by leelin
how many days did they take to let you know?

sorry for the late reply! I completed the numerical test on jan 15th, and i got an email on jan 17th asking me to a sonru online interview, hope that helps
Reply 21
Same as the others here. how do you know you passed? I did the practice one and I got an average, idk If that's a pass or not.

I did mine on the 19th of Jan but still haven't heard back
Original post by charlctte
sorry for the late reply! I completed the numerical test on jan 15th, and i got an email on jan 17th asking me to a sonru online interview, hope that helps

Did you know whether you passed straight after you finished it? I did the test last night thinking i'd get an email or something but I guess not. Thanks for all this :]
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by leelin
I did mine on the 19th of Jan but still haven't heard back

have you had any email at all ?
What division do you apply too? Might be different for different ones. I did mine on the 18th and haven’t heard back yet, not even a confirmation.
ive applied for global wealth management, i didn't get a confirmation email after the test, i only found out that i passed because they invited me to the interview. its probably just that i submitted it a bit earlier, maybe they've had a rush of applicants- i wouldn't stress it :smile:
Reply 26
have you had any email at all ?

Nope not even a confirmation emai
Original post by charlctte
ive applied for global wealth management, i didn't get a confirmation email after the test, i only found out that i passed because they invited me to the interview. its probably just that i submitted it a bit earlier, maybe they've had a rush of applicants- i wouldn't stress it :smile:

oh, we've both applied for the same thing and I've got invited for an interview as well, have you done yours yet? I'm planning on doing it tonite
Original post by leelin
Nope not even a confirmation email

thank you, hope you get replied to soon :smile:
Reply 29
thank you, hope you get replied to soon :smile:

hopefully and same with you :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by leelin
hopefully and same with you :smile:

just got my interview email and I have to send it by the 1st of February
oh, we've both applied for the same thing and I've got invited for an interview as well, have you done yours yet? I'm planning on doing it tonite

hi, how did it go? any tips?
Original post by Josepharchibald
hi, how did it go? any tips?

I'd say it went ok, tbh I don't really remember the bulk of the questions, I had 1 minute to plan each question and 2 minutes to speak. I kinda just go into the zone when I did it as it was pretty similar to a one-sided interview I had done before. one thing i will say is to have a little notepad to write in but don't try to look at it a lot.
I'd say it went ok, tbh I don't really remember the bulk of the questions, I had 1 minute to plan each question and 2 minutes to speak. I kinda just go into the zone when I did it as it was pretty similar to a one-sided interview I had done before. one thing i will say is to have a little notepad to write in but don't try to look at it a lot.

Cheers I'm doing it tonight so fingers crossed
Reply 34

was it just the usual competency and why ubs questions?

good luck :smile:
Original post by leelin
was it just the usual competency and why ubs questions?

now i cant remember them all so there may have been some out there ones but for the most part is was yea

hey! would you mind letting me know the questions that came up? got mine to ight and want to make sure im prepared. Thanks!
Original post by Shdhhdhsjahdhdh
hey! would you mind letting me know the questions that came up? got mine to ight and want to make sure im prepared. Thanks!

They were mainly about yourself so make sure you think about what you put on your CV. What role did you apply for
Reply 39
They were mainly about yourself so make sure you think about what you put on your CV. What role did you apply for

would you say its bad to mention things from your cv if there was a question about a certain competency?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending