The Student Room Group

UBS Degree Apprenticeship 2022 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by leelin
would you say its bad to mention things from your cv if there was a question about a certain competency?

I don't think so no, everyone only has a certain amount of achievements to talk about so as long as answer the question you'll be fine. Bear in mind though Im not assessing so I could be wrong
Reply 41
Original post by Josepharchibald
I don't think so no, everyone only has a certain amount of achievements to talk about so as long as answer the question you'll be fine. Bear in mind though Im not assessing so I could be wrong

thank you so much for your help and hopefully you'll hear back soon!
Reply 42
Original post by Shdhhdhsjahdhdh
hey! would you mind letting me know the questions that came up? got mine to ight and want to make sure im prepared. Thanks!

how did it go?
Did my interview. Went pretty well, of course things could always be done better but hopefully I’ve gotten through to the next stage, good luck everyone!
Deciding wether to apply to Global markets or Asset management...does any know the intake for each division?
Good luck to everyone :smile:
Reply 45
How many questions are asked in the video interview?
Reply 46
Original post by iazms
How many questions are asked in the video interview?

There were 8 questions in total
Reply 47
I’m applying for global markets 2022 - it won’t let get me past 10% on my application it just won’t carry on. Has this happened to any one else
Original post by charlctte
sorry for the late reply! I completed the numerical test on jan 15th, and i got an email on jan 17th asking me to a sonru online interview, hope that helps

Have you heard anything after completing your interview ?
Reply 49
does anyone know what the application process is like? Is there going to be an assessment centre after the video interview if you have been successful?
Reply 50
Original post by hsen26
does anyone know what the application process is like? Is there going to be an assessment centre after the video interview if you have been successful?

Yes, probably including a group interview and then a manager interview
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 51
Original post by da.x111
Yes, probably including a group interview and then a manager interview

cool thank you so much! has anyone heard back anything after doing the video interview?
Hey guys I'm applying to the Global Markets position- any tips for the short statement? @Edwards4 sorry that's happening maybe try another device or browser?
Has anyone heard back recently after the video interview?
Reply 54
Original post by vidi2020
Has anyone heard back recently after the video interview?

nope but looking at previews threads it seems they dont get back to you for a long while
Original post by leelin
nope but looking at previews threads it seems they dont get back to you for a long while

Yh im pretty sure they wait until applications close
I had an offer for an assessment centre emailed to me about a week ago, I couldn't make the date as I had an exam that couldnt be rescheduled, but they said they are running a lot of ACs and I would be offered another place on another AC, but they haven't given me a date yet
Reply 57
Original post by charlctte
I had an offer for an assessment centre emailed to me about a week ago, I couldn't make the date as I had an exam that couldnt be rescheduled, but they said they are running a lot of ACs and I would be offered another place on another AC, but they haven't given me a date yet

oh damn congrats and I fumbled the interview so bad but oh well
What questions do they ask in the video interview?
Reply 59
Does anybody know what type of questions they are asking on the online interview - I got offered one today and want to prepare as much as I can’t

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending