The Student Room Group

UBS Degree Apprenticeship 2022 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by charlctte
I had an offer for an assessment centre emailed to me about a week ago, I couldn't make the date as I had an exam that couldnt be rescheduled, but they said they are running a lot of ACs and I would be offered another place on another AC, but they haven't given me a date yet

omg well done thats amazing! how long did you have to wait after completing your video interview?
Original post by hsen26
omg well done thats amazing! how long did you have to wait after completing your video interview?

thank you! i did my video interview on jan 23rd, and got invited on feb 23rd :smile:
for the people who have done their interview were there any questions that had you stumped ? any advice would be appreciated <3
Reply 63
Original post by thekayway
for the people who have done their interview were there any questions that had you stumped ? any advice would be appreciated <3

i cant remember the exact questions but just make sure to plan out many different competency questions, such as "tell me a time you approached something in a different way" and the usally why UBS
Anyone have the assessment centre coming up??
I haven’t heard anything from them since I did my interview. Which program did you apply for?
Original post by Marcusrigg
I haven’t heard anything from them since I did my interview. Which program did you apply for?

Global banking, I got an email this morning
Original post by starssash
Global banking, I got an email this morning

Oh fair enough good luck. I did asset management. How long was it between being doing ur interview and getting invited to the AC?
Oh fair enough good luck. I did asset management. How long was it between being doing ur interview and getting invited to the AC?

Agesss two months
Agesss two months

Oh ok cool same maybe I’ll get an invite soon then. Good luck with your AC
How long did it take UBS to reply to your online assessments? It has been at least 5 days since I have applied and I have had nothing back. (Assuming they reply via email)
Oh ok cool same maybe I’ll get an invite soon then. Good luck with your AC

Thank you I applied In January so it took 2 months for their reply
Original post by Aguero9320
How long did it take UBS to reply to your online assessments? It has been at least 5 days since I have applied and I have had nothing back. (Assuming they reply via email)

Took me a month
Took me a month

oh ok cheers
Just got an invite to the assessment centre for thursday. Anyone else?
Reply 75
Original post by Josepharchibald

That's great! How long did it take for you to hear back from doing the interview. I'm still waiting to hear back
Original post by hsen26
That's great! How long did it take for you to hear back from doing the interview. I'm still waiting to hear back

Ageess mate. I thought I'd be rejected big time but I think as long as you're not rejected you're still in the process
Ageess mate. I thought I'd be rejected big time but I think as long as you're not rejected you're still in the process

Which program did you apply for? Congrats btw
Which program did you apply for? Congrats btw

Global markets
Reply 79

yep for global markets :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending