The Student Room Group

UBS Degree Apprenticeship 2022 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Josepharchibald
Just got an invite to the assessment centre for thursday. Anyone else?

Yes me too super scared though
Does anyone know what the UBS commercial interview is ? Like what would we be required to do ? I didn’t attend the briefing interview because I had work. 🌷
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 82
has anyone heard back from global banking?
Original post by hsen26

Not yet
Reply 84
Original post by hsen26

No not yet , hopefully soon.
Anyone get an email saying asset management has been cancelled?
Original post by hsen26

I have an assessment centre on Thursday for global banking but my case study was cancelled
Reply 87
Original post by starssash
I have an assessment centre on Thursday for global banking but my case study was cancelled

good luckk! what do you mean by case study? do you have to prepare notes for the AC?
Original post by hsen26
good luckk! what do you mean by case study? do you have to prepare notes for the AC?

There’s 3 stages in the Assessment centre one is a case study you get it 40 minutes before the start and have to create a presentation I believe on the topic. But I got an email saying mine was cancelled and I have a technical interview and another one.
There’s 3 stages in the Assessment centre one is a case study you get it 40 minutes before the start and have to create a presentation I believe on the topic. But I got an email saying mine was cancelled and I have a technical interview and another one.

What division was that for?
It’s for all divisions and I am global banking
I have just finished my assessment centre. Very quick only one hour long. In terms of technical interview it wasn’t that hard just basic questions about your background( only thing was the background noise from assessor really distracted me) and the second interview, only half an hour so only a few questions were asked which were not as challenging as I thought it would be. I couldn’t answer the brain teaser 🦧 but overall it felt really rushed.
I have just finished my assessment centre. Very quick only one hour long. In terms of technical interview it wasn’t that hard just basic questions about your background( only thing was the background noise from assessor really distracted me) and the second interview, only half an hour so only a few questions were asked which were not as challenging as I thought it would be. I couldn’t answer the brain teaser 🦧 but overall it felt really rushed.

Did you get the cycling one?
Did you get the cycling one?

Nope I got the string one. It’s soo embarrassing because I had it in my head but thought it was too stupid to say
Nope I got the string one. It’s soo embarrassing because I had it in my head but thought it was too stupid to say

Ahhh right disappointing
Reply 95
Ahhh right disappointing

How did you find it for global markets, I had mine first I think
Original post by da.x111
How did you find it for global markets, I had mine first I think

I didn't think it was awful, felt pretty good about the commercial interview. Mine was 9 -10 wbu?
Reply 97
Mine was 9-10 too. Competency interview flowed better but both relatively good and was able to answer the brain teaser lol. Hopefully we get thru
Reply 98
Original post by da.x111
Mine was 9-10 too. Competency interview flowed better but both relatively good and was able to answer the brain teaser lol. Hopefully we get thru

I was directly after you as I was 10:10-11:10. I thought both of mine went well and I was able to get my brain teaser, did you get the bus one?
Reply 99
Original post by Nahbsj
I was directly after you as I was 10:10-11:10. I thought both of mine went well and I was able to get my brain teaser, did you get the bus one?

No i think we all got different ones

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending