The Student Room Group

UBS Degree Apprenticeship 2022 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Josepharchibald
Have you applied to the apprenticeship?

Not to Global Markets or anything Investment Banking related. I applied to the Chief Digital Technology & Information Office and got an offer. I don't really want to be working 12-20 hours a day as of right now
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by NatsuxIgneel88
Not to Global Markets or anything Investment Banking related. I applied to the Chief Digital Technology & Information Office and got an offer. I don't really want to be working 12-20 hours a day as of right now

Well I asked them about the hours and as apprentices they say in the office at 8 earliest and gone by 5. It's only an apprenticeship and not an analyst role so I wouldn't worry about the hours
(edited 1 year ago)

What A levels u do?
I originally wanted to apply to that branch but didn't really have a CS backround
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 163
Original post by lr_27
Has anybody attended an assessment centre for the global research apprenticeship ?

No, have you received an update?
Reply 164
Original post by Hkta
No, have you received an update?

no , I haven't heard anything since doing my video interview in the first week of April.
Original post by lr_27
no , I haven't heard anything since doing my video interview in the first week of April.

Neither have I, so I’m guessing they’ll still be processing them for the global research role?🤷🏽*♂️
Original post by Josepharchibald
Well I asked them about the hours and as apprentices they say in the office at 8 earliest and gone by 5. It's only an apprenticeship and not an analyst role so I wouldn't worry about the hours

Yes but once you progress beyond your apprenticeship role, you're going to be working those very hours that I mentioned if you're in IB because by then, you'll be treated like any other normal full-time employee.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by xCOmbo
What A levels u do?
I originally wanted to apply to that branch but didn't really have a CS backround

I have 0 CS Background, but I did show my interest in Tech, Finance and UBS. I do 4 A Levels (Maths, Physics, Chem, Economics), and am predicted 4 A*s so that probably helped as well.
University vs. Degree Apprenticeship video:

https://youtu.be/ui1n2JxLcgQ
Reply 169
Original post by Samfindlay7
Neither have I, so I’m guessing they’ll still be processing them for the global research role?🤷🏽*♂️

Hi, on your application dashboard what is the status of your application for the global research role.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Hkta
Hi, on your application dashboard what is the status of your application for the global research role.

Hi, because I originally applied to Asset Management (and then they discontinued the Asset Management degree apprenticeship, and asked me to apply for a different role), it still has the Asset Management application rejection on there. However, they asked me to complete a video interview for the global research role, and haven't heard anything back since I completed it.
Has anyone accepted an offer for any of the UBS programs (but more specifically the CDIO program)? I am curious to meet people in advance :smile:
Reply 172
Hi, has anyone received an update on research assessment centre stage. Is it possible they won't do it this year like asset management.
Reply 173
Original post by Samfindlay7
Hi, because I originally applied to Asset Management (and then they discontinued the Asset Management degree apprenticeship, and asked me to apply for a different role), it still has the Asset Management application rejection on there. However, they asked me to complete a video interview for the global research role, and haven't heard anything back since I completed it.

Have they cancelled research aswell cuz I've not received an update since feb

What was your offer?
Original post by Lil_Squidward
What was your offer?

2022 Apprenticeship Program - (Tech) Chief Digital & Information Office. The uni is The University of Exeter and they want an AAB which is really easy for my perceived performance for the recent exams that we just sat, and easier than my CS Offer from UCL (A*A*A with an A* in Maths)
2022 Apprenticeship Program - (Tech) Chief Digital & Information Office. The uni is The University of Exeter and they want an AAB which is really easy for my perceived performance for the recent exams that we just sat, and easier than my CS Offer from UCL (A*A*A with an A* in Maths)

did you end up taking the offer? if so how do you find it so far?
Original post by zoec42
Has anyone accepted an offer for any of the UBS programs (but more specifically the CDIO program)? I am curious to meet people in advance :smile:

Hi! I have an offer for this for this september and was wondering how you are finding it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending