The Student Room Group

CRUK Accelerate Scheme 2022

Has anyone else applied to the Policy Information and Communications Stream? How have you done so far, I am on the audio submission stage
Hi Beth,
I have too :smile: how have you got on with it?
I have had a deadline extension - they've been really kind.
I was invited to the assessment centre yesterday. Still waiting on which date I will be given
Original post by Ramblingpotato
I was invited to the assessment centre yesterday. Still waiting on which date I will be given

congrats! :smile: was this for policy?
Original post by mc129bern
congrats! :smile: was this for policy?

Thank you, and yes, for the Policy stream. Sent through the audio submission on 2nd of January. I assume they are still going through some of them though. So hopefully you hear back soon.
Thank you, and yes, for the Policy stream. Sent through the audio submission on 2nd of January. I assume they are still going through some of them though. So hopefully you hear back soon.

Yes, it's such a long process, it's a full-time job applying for graduate schemes & waiting for responses :biggrin: - but CRUK have had great communication compared to other schemes I've applied for.

All the best for the AC!
Hi Beth,
I have too :smile: how have you got on with it?
I have had a deadline extension - they've been really kind.

I'm waiting on hearing whether I have made it through to Assessment Centre, tbh I am not that hopeful now as I think it is supposed to be held online on the 8th? WHich is not long and I haven't hear...but fingers crossed!
Original post by BethMendleton
I'm waiting on hearing whether I have made it through to Assessment Centre, tbh I am not that hopeful now as I think it is supposed to be held online on the 8th? WHich is not long and I haven't hear...but fingers crossed!

I've not heard back either! Could be that we've not made it to the AC, or they could be working through it on a case-by-case instance (as we all have access to the date of the ac, and therefore have time to prepare, I guess!). Hopefully the latter :smile:
I applied for the Research and Innovation Scheme and haven’t heard anything back either!
Reply 9
Original post by RebekahAT21
I applied for the Research and Innovation Scheme and haven’t heard anything back either!

I was wondering if you have heard back from CRUK?
I've not heard back either! Could be that we've not made it to the AC, or they could be working through it on a case-by-case instance (as we all have access to the date of the ac, and therefore have time to prepare, I guess!). Hopefully the latter :smile:

I didn't get through :frown: good luck though!

Neither did I, but I got an offer for a different role elsewhere :smile:
It was actually a role I was far less qualified for, or so I thought! So don't give up - the right role is out there :biggrin: all the best in your grad search!!
Has anyone heard back post assessment centre?
Original post by eleanor.white

Had mine on the 9th and haven't heard back. I was told on the phone after the AC that we should get results the following week. So hopefully it should be today or tomorrow
Reply 14
Had mine on the 9th and haven't heard back. I was told on the phone after the AC that we should get results the following week. So hopefully it should be today or tomorrow
do you remember what the AC was like, what you had to do? thank you!
Reply 15
Original post by eleanor.white
Reply 16

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending