The Student Room Group

Kennedys SQE 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Uniknownx
Anyone done the VI? How did they find it if so?

It was okay, very quick!
Hey do you mind sharing what questions they asked please:smile:
Original post by Ambition111
Has anyone received an email inviting them to the assessment centre yet?

Hey what questions did you get in the VI? i wonder if we have all had the same questions
It was okay, very quick!

How many questions did you have??

They did say week commencing 7th March

Hey what questions did you get?
Hi. I had 3 questions.
Also, I’m happy to share which questions I had after the deadline has passed. I don’t mean to be rude but I don’t think it’s fair to share them beforehand. That way we all have the same chance and no one is put at an unfair advantage.
(edited 2 years ago)
They did say week commencing 7th March

That’s when the assessment centres start but I believe most people will probably receive invites before that date.
Does it have to be done by the end of today or tomorrow? I've emailed asking for clarity, but they have not replied.
Reply 49
Original post by ACain123
Does it have to be done by the end of today or tomorrow? I've emailed asking for clarity, but they have not replied.

It must be completed by 16th Feb at 00.00, so by this evening essentially. This is what was stated when I opened the link to my assessment :smile:
Original post by som124
It must be completed by 16th Feb at 00.00, so by this evening essentially. This is what was stated when I opened the link to my assessment :smile:

Perfect! Thank you! :smile:
The VI’s are due tomorrow. Doubt anyone would get emailed regarding assessment centre this early on right?
Anyone done the interview for Cambridge SQE? what did you think of it??
Honestly this was the scariest interview I have ever done, it was so fast and caught me off guard with the 15 seconds
Original post by Mash.123
The VI’s are due tomorrow. Doubt anyone would get emailed regarding assessment centre this early on right?

I think it’s due today at 12am
Original post by Mash.123

Most likely by next week or the end of this week once the applications are closed .
I think it’s due today at 12am

Oh, its ok I’ve done it anyway a few days ago. Was very intense. Not good much hope of going further in the process tbh
*not got
Honestly this was the scariest interview I have ever done, it was so fast and caught me off guard with the 15 seconds

Me too!
anyone heard back yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending