The Student Room Group

Murray Edwards College 2022 Offer Holders Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by issy236
Will there be any offer holders events this year?

Original post by hannahw0255
Yes I was wondering about this, especially since I have never visited before. I’d love to look around before making my choice.

Hi both, there will be something for offer holders this year. We are in the process of organising it at the moment so can't confirm any details at this stage.
Hi I really want to join the group chat but I don’t have instagram. Could someone pm me the details or group chat link so I can join?

i think ive messaged you the link now!! :smile:
Sorry to bother but I am just being a little anxious about not receiving a formal offer letter and ucas update, hasn’t Murray Edwards sent out those letters yet ( it seems like I should receive them before 2th February as stated in the previous email) or is it possible for the college to have sent offer to the wrong person like I should actually got a rejection email on 25th Jan? (I know this does sound silly but I am getting concerned with the possibility)
Original post by Zixuan Jin
Sorry to bother but I am just being a little anxious about not receiving a formal offer letter and ucas update, hasn’t Murray Edwards sent out those letters yet ( it seems like I should receive them before 2th February as stated in the previous email) or is it possible for the college to have sent offer to the wrong person like I should actually got a rejection email on 25th Jan? (I know this does sound silly but I am getting concerned with the possibility)

Hi there. Please be reassured that the last letters are going out today and so you should receive it by the end of the day. Emails occasionally end up in the spam folder so make sure you check there too. If you haven't heard from us by the end of the day today (1st), please contact us tomorrow.
Original post by Murray Edwards Admissions
Hi there. Please be reassured that the last letters are going out today and so you should receive it by the end of the day. Emails occasionally end up in the spam folder so make sure you check there too. If you haven't heard from us by the end of the day today (1st), please contact us tomorrow.

Thanks for the reply! It’s a real relief and I have received it at the end of the day
Reply 25
Original post by Anonymous
Any economics offer holders?

Received an offer for history!! Medwards has been the dream for so long : )

Got an offer for natsci!!! Anyone else? :smile:

Original post by 15colesch
offer for classics!!!

I got pooled here for AMES and French! No specific offer conditions yet though…

Original post by JessAliceWard
Yes, I think that would be a good idea.
I received an offer to study maths after being pooled from Girton.

Original post by issy236
I got pooled for bio natsci!

nice, I’m bio natsci as well!

Congratulations to you all! Please come join this thread :smile: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7173569
Original post by 15colesch
offer for classics!!!

Hello ! Sorry to reply out of the blue. My daughter did an open application for classics and has been allocated to MEdwards. Was hoping you might be able to give any insight into the college and the course, if you didn’t mind. Thank you
Reply 27
Original post by thirdtimebuyer
Hello ! Sorry to reply out of the blue. My daughter did an open application for classics and has been allocated to MEdwards. Was hoping you might be able to give any insight into the college and the course, if you didn’t mind. Thank you

same here but for engineering!!
Original post by Anonymous #2
Received an offer for history!! Medwards has been the dream for so long : )

Hey congratulations! I also just received and offer for history too!
Original post by Anonymous #4
Hey congratulations! I also just received and offer for history too!

omg i also got an offer for medwards history. did you get pooled?
Original post by Murray Edwards Admissions
Hi everyone! Many congratulations to all those who have received an offer from Murray Edwards College. We can't wait to welcome you!

We thought we'd create this thread to direct you towards some useful information, and to give you an opportunity to ask any questions you might have at this stage. Feel free to introduce yourself and chat with other offer holders.

Firstly we'd like to direct you to our FAQs for undergraduate offer holders, where you'll find the answers to a lot of your questions.

Never visited the College? Try our video tour.

For a sense of what life is like at Murray Edwards, please visit the 'College life' section of our website, which includes info about accommodation, food, societies and more.

You can also take a look at typical days for Medwards students in our JCR vlog and Instagram takeovers.

We understand that you might have further questions, so feel free to ask them here and we'll try our best to answer them. Once again, a huge congratulations, and don't forget that Dome Is Home!

Hi @Murray Edwards Admissions, will there be an offer holders event this year, and will it include an overnight stay and be in March as per previous years please? Do we know when it will be yet?
Original post by eilnabrmnat
omg i also got an offer for medwards history. did you get pooled?

hi, I got an offer for maths but got pooled as well
Reply 32
I got an offer for bio NatSci and was also pooled! I was really unsure about Medwards at first but I’m genuinely excited for the offer holders day :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #5

Hi @Murray Edwards Admissions, will there be an offer holders event this year, and will it include an overnight stay and be in March as per previous years please? Do we know when it will be yet?

offer holder day is march 13th!
Original post by vengefulsea

offer holder day is march 13th!

how do you know?
Original post by Anonymous #6

how do you know?

they emailed a while ago
Original post by thirdtimebuyer
Hi, just come across this but my daughter has an offer at ME for classics 2024 too. They may be the only two! Will your daughter go to the offer holder day on the 13th? The email didn’t say if parents would be able to look around at all but we haven’t visited the college (she was pooled) so I would like to see at least the main parts and accommodation but appreciate they won’t want us hanging around.
Original post by vengefulsea
they emailed a while ago
oh wait that's weird I didn't get anything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending