The Student Room Group

When will Imperial Responddd???

Hey there!! I have applied for Master’s course named “Applied Biosciences and Biotechnology”. My application was completely submitted on 12th October. I received a mail on 22nd of October stating:- Your application has been received and has been sent to the respective department for consideration and if they want to take interview they will contact you something like that. Till now I haven’t heard back from them for interview or for offer.
Reply 1
Have you checked your junk/spam mail? According to Imperial's website, you should typically receive a response within 2 months of applying, however they are probably still assessing your application - I wouldn't worry about it.
Reply 2
Original post by ayyHugo
Have you checked your junk/spam mail? According to Imperial's website, you should typically receive a response within 2 months of applying, however they are probably still assessing your application - I wouldn't worry about it.

Really acknowledging you for at-least being kind for answering my question!! Yeah check them everyday bruhh…still nothing…okayy as you I won’t worry then atleast i’ll try too😂😂😂😂
Original post by The_WOlF31
Hey there!! I have applied for Master’s course named “Applied Biosciences and Biotechnology”. My application was completely submitted on 12th October. I received a mail on 22nd of October stating:- Your application has been received and has been sent to the respective department for consideration and if they want to take interview they will contact you something like that. Till now I haven’t heard back from them for interview or for offer.

Have you got any update yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending