The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anywhere BUT oxford street. It's a huge mess and literally can't breathe in there. Expect to queue for an hour...The one in Romford isn't too bad
x__Indigo_x
Liverpool is the best one IMO though OS one does get the nicest clothes in and before everywhere else!!! but i only go to london once a yr or so lol

but liverpool is set out stuidly by the fact you have to go round the wholeeeeee store to get out!!! grrr!!! and i think customer service should be in the mens sections [ ie downstairs!]
before liverpool ,manchester was the best but its gone down hill now!

so glad i live in liverpool hahah saying that ive gone off primark the price are going up :O and ther stuff is no that nice anymore....alot of tacky clothes that i would not be seen dead in haha!

Seriously I hate that you have to walk around to get out. And go alllll the way to the top to customer services. The layout is pretty silly.
I think the novelty of a cheap shop has gone for me now and i rarely set foot in Primark let alone buy from it.
But the Primark in Liverpool is said to be bigger than the one on Oxford Street, but they look the same size from what Ive seen.
Plus it is tidy when you go first thing in the morning but as the day goes on the messier it gets which seems to be the problem for most Primarks. Because of th sheer amont of people in them its really difficult for staff to go around picking everything up.
And the ques! Dont even get me started one themm!!!
ifyougotthemoney
Hey guys

What's the best Primark you've ever been to? As in largest range, tidiest store?

I was just wondering as the nearest one to me, Bristol, isn't that great and I'd be interested in finding out the best place to go.

I HATE our Primark! It smells and is messy, and looks even worse now Cabot Circus is here :smile: Plus, I simply can't wait that long untill we get our new one! I head to Cardiff, a short train ride away and it's MASSIVE. Obviously if you have the time then head to Oxford Street, that place is a palace :rolleyes:.
The Bristol one on the Horsefair (<- for UPsilamba) is a bit rubbish. However, they're moving into the old House of Fraser building in the spring (yay!). The only other one I've ever been to is Oxford Street, London, which was pretty brilliant.
Ha, Penneys, Mary Street, Dublin. Not much good to you, it's my local and it's a flagship, it was the first Penneys/Primark lol. There's one around the corner but it's a dive.
Geog_Magz
Argyll Street, Glasgow. Everyone goes to Sauchiehall St and Argyll is bigger and much tidier and quiter. Love it!

I totally agree =]
Reply 66
Stace-is-Ace
I totally agree =]

But shhh! We dont want everyone to know... Then it wont be quiet anymore lol!

Latest