The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kcl ppe applicants 2022

this is a thread for anyone that’s applied to Kings college London for PPE 2022 Entry!
Feel free to put your A-level (predicted/achieved) grades , GCSES and Your other uni Choices etc!

Scroll to see replies

Hi I’ve been looking on the student room everyday checking if other people have heard anything for ppe lol. I applied on 8th of October and haven’t heard anything since or had a date change.Predicted- A*AA in politics, econ and maths GCSE’s- 998888876
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
this is a thread for anyone that’s applied to Kings college London for PPE 2022 Entry!
Feel free to put your A-level (predicted/achieved) grades , GCSES and Your other uni Choices etc!

government & politics A*
maths, further maths and chemistry A*A*A* predicted
gcses - 4 A*s 6 As
other choices: oxford (rejected)
lse
ucl
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous156#
Hi I’ve been looking on the student room everyday checking if other people have heard anything for ppe lol. I applied on 8th of October and haven’t heard anything since or had a date change.Predicted- A*AA in politics, econ and maths GCSE’s- 998888876

same ahah I applied mid october too and i’m getting so impatient lol !
Reply 4

i’m doing A-levels in Economics, Politics and Statistics
predicted A*A*A*
999998887D* at GCSE
Reply 5
Original post by ronan98
government & politics A*
maths, further maths and chemistry A*A*A* predicted
gcses - 4 A*s 6 As
other choices: oxford (rejected)
lse
ucl

sorry about oxford! I was rejected for PPE from oxford too
which college did you apply to?
Reply 6
sorry about oxford! I was rejected for PPE from oxford too
which college did you apply to?

i applied to new college. what about you?
Reply 7
Original post by ronan98
i applied to new college. what about you?

keble !

A*A*A* achieved in politics, econ and business, 99988888775 at GCSEs, also applied to LSE&UCL for PIR, Warwick PPE and st Andrews for econ+IR. Good luck to you all and hope we hear back soon :-)
what's everyone's saved dates? mines not changed since I applied in November
Original post by areebshahid

My last date was December but hasn’t changed since then.
Original post by areebshahid

mine changed on the 18th of jan and i applied in early October
I think a few decisions were made today because someone got rejected on the spreadsheet for ppe
I think a few decisions were made today because someone got rejected on the spreadsheet for ppe

I saw one offer and one rejection today, idk how reliable that was bcos GCSEs weren't listed for either
I saw one offer and one rejection today, idk how reliable that was bcos GCSEs weren't listed for either

I am panicking because my GCSE results are not great, and I am only predicated A*AA while everyone else is predicting 3 or 4 A* .
Original post by Wendy or Wendi?
I am panicking because my GCSE results are not great, and I am only predicated A*AA while everyone else is predicting 3 or 4 A* .

I’m panicking too because I’m in the exact same position as you predicted with A*AA and average GCSEs
I’m panicking too because I’m in the exact same position as you predicted with A*AA and average GCSEs

I just got rejected by Warwick so if kings is not gonna take me I would be devastated and might jump off London Bridge :smile:
especially kings is my first choices as well
When can we expect the PPE offers ? I mean in mass, I know a few ppl have already got their offers.
When can we expect the PPE offers ? I mean in mass, I know a few ppl have already got their offers.

Wondering the same thing... Has any KCL PPE offers even been sent? I know there are 2 PPE decisions on the KCL spreadsheet but it does not seem legit seeing as they left some parts of the form blank...
my date changed to 17/02, has anyone else's changed recently?

Quick Reply

Latest