The Student Room Group

John Moores English exam for Primary Education

Hi, I received an offer from John Moores uni to study Primary Education with QTS. As part of my offer I have to complete an online English exam. I was wondering if anyone has done this before and knows a bit about what it’s like? Also if anyone has done it on a MacBook before? It says to use a laptop with word so I’ll have to download word if it won’t work with pages on my Mac.

Thanks in advance 😊
Original post by RossiRoo
Hi, I received an offer from John Moores uni to study Primary Education with QTS. As part of my offer I have to complete an online English exam. I was wondering if anyone has done this before and knows a bit about what it’s like? Also if anyone has done it on a MacBook before? It says to use a laptop with word so I’ll have to download word if it won’t work with pages on my Mac.

Thanks in advance 😊

Can't help on the macbook front but I expect the English exam may be to test your use of appropriate grammar, correct spellings, punctuation etc.

If it's a post-offer test, it's unlikely to just be assessing how well you write, it's more likely to be something where you need to meet a threshold of % answers correct or something. This is just my opinion though.
Original post by RossiRoo
Thanks in advance 😊

Hi, how did your exam go I have mine in a couple of months.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending