The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Late Submission Napier

I’m in first year at Napier, and in one of my modules I’ve submitted an assessment late, after the 5 days, so the mark I’ll get will be a 0. Does anyone know if I can resit that specific assessment over summer, or if I’ll be able to resit the entire year? Or will I basically have to leave uni? I’ve looked online but can’t see anything answering my question
Original post by Swimshady3
I’m in first year at Napier, and in one of my modules I’ve submitted an assessment late, after the 5 days, so the mark I’ll get will be a 0. Does anyone know if I can resit that specific assessment over summer, or if I’ll be able to resit the entire year? Or will I basically have to leave uni? I’ve looked online but can’t see anything answering my question

See your previous thread on my reply on this 😃😃.

You'll need to discuss this with Napier university okay....
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Original post by Swimshady3

Heyy

I have added a link below to the extenuating circumstances page. The best advice would be to contact your programme leader as there is a 10 day extension that needs to be authorised by them before you submit this, Typically Late submissions are marked at 40% but your programme leader can advise.

https://my.napier.ac.uk/your-studies/academic-issues/extenuating-circumstances

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help with.

Thanks

Steph @ ENU

Quick Reply

Latest