The Student Room Group

MSc Drug Discovery and Pharma Management at UCL

Has anyone received an offer from UCL? I applied a month ago and I'm interested to learn how long it usually takes them to give an offer.
Approximately when should I expect to hear from them?
(edited 2 years ago)
I have also applied for this course. I see you applied a year ago. How long did they take to get back to you? Did you have to interview?
applied mid february and got an offer exactly 2 months later. So don't expect an offer anytime soon.
I even called them in april to remind and they said no one has looked at the applications yet.
I did not have to do an interview and my gpa was strong upper second class in a chemistry related subject.

I am currently enrolled on this course and would definitely recommend (mostly for its reputation and the Pharma management module) the rest kinda sucks:smile:

Good luck!!!
Reply 3
Original post by mariazeinstra
I have also applied for this course. I see you applied a year ago. How long did they take to get back to you? Did you have to interview?

Have you heard anything back yet? Still haven’t heard and I applied to the same course
Nope, still waiting
Original post by cacovichi22
applied mid february and got an offer exactly 2 months later. So don't expect an offer anytime soon.
I even called them in april to remind and they said no one has looked at the applications yet.
I did not have to do an interview and my gpa was strong upper second class in a chemistry related subject.

I am currently enrolled on this course and would definitely recommend (mostly for its reputation and the Pharma management module) the rest kinda sucks:smile:

Good luck!!!

Thanks!
I am also wondering what the first week of the course is like? And just in general the first week at UCL. Would you recommend to be there for the first week or is it ok to skip?
Hi! I applied for MSc Drug Discovery and Development in January and still haven’t heard back. However, a few days ago the UCL School of Pharmacy emailed me saying “We are currently reviewing your application and will get back to you in due course”. I’m not sure how long “in due course” is though.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by aleeshashahzi
Hi! I applied for MSc Drug Discovery and Development in January and still haven’t heard back. However, a few days ago the UCL School of Pharmacy emailed me saying “We are currently reviewing your application and will get back to you in due course”. I’m not sure how long “in due course” is though.

I applied back in January too. Still haven’t heard anything!!
Reply 8

Did you hear anything back?
Original post by Shidjd
Did you hear anything back?

Not yet! Wby?
Reply 10
Not yet! Wby?

Not yet! Can I ask if it’s not too much what degree you did and what you applied with?? Super nervous!
Original post by Shidjd
Not yet! Can I ask if it’s not too much what degree you did and what you applied with?? Super nervous!

I did my degree in Applied Chemistry with a minor in Natural Product & Medicinal Chemistry! I’ve been sooo anxious waiting for UCL too, I keep checking the application portal obsessively lol. Also, I did apply for the same course (MSc Drug Discovery Science) at the University of Sheffield and got an offer a month ago :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending