University of Oxford
Oxford

University of OXford Postgraduate and Graduate funding 2022

Scroll to see replies

any Clarendon scholarship news ?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
any oxford scholarships given out already for physics ?
Any news for those in MSc Social Science of the Internet?
Hi everyone! There is now a Facebook page called “University of Oxford - Graduate Offer Holders 2022” so we can chat!
Does anyone know if departmental scholarship notifications are sent out along with offers or at a later point?
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone know if departmental scholarship notifications are sent out along with offers or at a later point?

i got it a week later
Hi guys - pretty gutting news for me today but I got email confirmation from the English faculty that Clarendon, Ertegun and Faculty student ships have been given out. I’m going to see if I can apply for in college funding, but it’s looking pretty dire for me atm. Hope you guys hear better news from your respective faculties.
Reply 67
Hi everyone! There is now a Facebook page called “University of Oxford - Graduate Offer Holders 2022” so we can chat!

Could you please provide the link? I couldn't find the page.
Original post by Suha_93
Could you please provide the link? I couldn't find the page.

Messaged you!
Hi guys - pretty gutting news for me today but I got email confirmation from the English faculty that Clarendon, Ertegun and Faculty student ships have been given out. I’m going to see if I can apply for in college funding, but it’s looking pretty dire for me atm. Hope you guys hear better news from your respective faculties.

Oh wow that's so gutting. I'm in a similar position so I really do relate to what you're going through. Do you know if the studentships and Clarendon scholarships are sent out on a faculty/department basis or?
Oh wow that's so gutting. I'm in a similar position so I really do relate to what you're going through. Do you know if the studentships and Clarendon scholarships are sent out on a faculty/department basis or?

I’m not sure, but I do know someone who has got a Clarendon who studies History. Sounds like all the Erteguns have gone out for sure.
Messaged you!

Would you mind messaging me as well! Thanks a lot!

Hello there, fellow applicant to the English Faculty (for a DPhil). This sounds disheartening, I can completely relate, it's an emotional roller-coaster; let's hope your college can help!
Had you specifically applied to the Faculty studentships you mention?
Original post by Claranon
Hello there, fellow applicant to the English Faculty (for a DPhil). This sounds disheartening, I can completely relate, it's an emotional roller-coaster; let's hope your college can help!
Had you specifically applied to the Faculty studentships you mention?

Hi - the one faculty studentship I was eligible for doesn’t have a separate application process, so no.
Does anyone know if Clarendon scholarships for the DPhil in medical sciences are already out?
I reached out to my department (geography) to ask if I was nominated for clarendon - unfortunately I wasn't, but am glad that they got back to me to save me some anxiety. So I would definitely recommend emailing your department to ask if y'all are also waiting for funding news
Original post by toastandcoffee
I reached out to my department (geography) to ask if I was nominated for clarendon - unfortunately I wasn't, but am glad that they got back to me to save me some anxiety. So I would definitely recommend emailing your department to ask if y'all are also waiting for funding news

Do you think I can email them if I was nominated for any funding in general?
Do you think I can email them if I was nominated for any funding in general?

Yup go for it!
Reply 78
Hello! Did anyone hear or apply to Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme or Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarship (OCIS)? Or anyone knows people from previous years who got the scholarship and when they got accepted?
Has anyone heard about funding from ESRC or Clarendon?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending