The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

University of OXford Postgraduate and Graduate funding 2022

Scroll to see replies

Anyone experience being on a reserve list for a scholarship, and actually receiving it? I was told by my department that I am on a reserve list for one scholarship (they did not tell me which one) and that if someone withdraws I would be considered. Is there a withdrawal deadline for scholarships? I just want to know how much longer I should try to keep my hopes up lol
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! In a very similar situation here, and at Wolfson too :smile: I emailed their admissions and I am still waiting for a response. I think as long as you submit your declaration by the June 30th deadline you should be fine, and I doubt any funding will be allocated beyond that date. This is my plan until now...super anxious :/

Glad to know I'm not alone haha :") my worries are that because documentation/proof is required to be submitted with the declaration, I'm afraid that I can't produce them in time and thus unable to meet the June 30th deadline. But I think I'll just drop Wolfson an email first and see how it goes. Hope to see you in Wolfson though! Thank you for responding - I really appreciate it :smile:
Is there anyone who applied to the refugee scholarship? Have you heard back by any chance?
Does anyone have some news regarding the other scholarships and also the acceptance from colleges?
Hello everyone - My supervisor told me two weeks ago that I have been selected for the Clarendon Scholarship, but I have not received the official documents yet. Do I need to continue to inquire with the department or wait? I am very anxious now.
Original post by chauncy
Hello everyone - My supervisor told me two weeks ago that I have been selected for the Clarendon Scholarship, but I have not received the official documents yet. Do I need to continue to inquire with the department or wait? I am very anxious now.

Just because you have been selected doesn’t mean you have been successful in getting the scholarship, your department will send names to clarendon panel and they decide who get it x
Original post by Anonymous
Just because you have been selected doesn’t mean you have been successful in getting the scholarship, your department will send names to clarendon panel and they decide who get it x

But he said:"...we have secured your place at Oxford funded by the Clarendon Scholarship.."
Original post by chauncy
But he said:"...we have secured your place at Oxford funded by the Clarendon Scholarship.."
Then just be patient hun and wait

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending