The Student Room Group

ICE Quest Scholarship 2022

Anyone else applying to the ICE Quest Scholarship starting uni in 2022? It'd be nice to speak to others who are applying 🙂🙂 who have you put down as your referee?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ayyHugo
Anyone else applying to the ICE Quest Scholarship starting uni in 2022? It'd be nice to speak to others who are applying 🙂🙂 who have you put down as your referee?

yeh I'm applying as well, mainly for the experience rather than the money lol. I've put my form tutor as my referee so hopefully he fills out the form or whatever
Reply 2
Original post by chiefkeeff
yeh I'm applying as well, mainly for the experience rather than the money lol. I've put my form tutor as my referee so hopefully he fills out the form or whatever

Oh nice, I've done the same but I've got an Imperial offer so the money is an added bonus haha - are you putting down any civeng work experience?
Original post by ayyHugo
Oh nice, I've done the same but I've got an Imperial offer so the money is an added bonus haha - are you putting down any civeng work experience?

thats sick man congrats! yeh I did a bit over last summer holiday at a consultancy (learnt some really basic CAD stuff and went on a couple site visits which were pretty interesting). Where else have u applied?
Reply 4
thats sick man congrats! yeh I did a bit over last summer holiday at a consultancy (learnt some really basic CAD stuff and went on a couple site visits which were pretty interesting). Where else have u applied?

Got offers from Bristol, Southampton, Cardiff, firmed Imperial and insured Leeds, wbu
Original post by ayyHugo
Got offers from Bristol, Southampton, Cardiff, firmed Imperial and insured Leeds, wbu

nice, i got offers from loughborough, southampton, edinburgh, firmed Bath and have bristol as insurance
have u submitted ur application yet?
Reply 6
nice, i got offers from loughborough, southampton, edinburgh, firmed Bath and have bristol as insurance
have u submitted ur application yet?

Nah, barely started - I'm probably gonna submit it on the deadline lmao
Yo guys I am also applying for the scholarship. My referee has already submitted the reference but I have barely started the form :s-smilie:
I think they extended the deadline to the 18th so u should be good still
Helllo guys have you been able to answer the first and third question of the application form yet?
Original post by ppelumi18
Helllo guys have you been able to answer the first and third question of the application form yet?

yeh I submitted mine yesterday - if u want i can send u what i wrote?
(edited 2 years ago)
Please that would be helpful
Please that would be helpful

igy, check pm
Safe mate
@ppelumi18 @ayyHugo has any1 heard anything back yet? swear we r meant to hear by the 20th at the latest, but I havent got anything back yet?
I just read the email now and it said that we will hear from them back around the 14th of June.
I just read the email now and it said that we will hear from them back around the 14th of June.

oh mb, thank you :biggrin:
has anyone else not got their result yet? I haven't but it said they would send it by 5pm
Nope, not heard anything yet
yup me neither... im guessing they are just a bit late? you guys gonna email them yet or wait a bit?

Quick Reply

Latest