has anyone applied for this course?
Yess I did
Original post by bhanu_0105
Yess I did

have you received an offer?
Original post by engineeringlyfe
hi,

has anyone applied for this course?

Yes and I got an conditional offer last week. The condition is that I needed to prove my grades/certificate is valid and not fake.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by DoctorDoo
Yes and I got an offer last week.

congrats please tell me your background
congrats please tell me your background

Electronic, Electrical Engineering with Robotics. I really hated the mechanical part of this degree, I should have chosen pure electronics lol. Graduated last year 2021 and this year is just gap year. wbu?
(edited 2 years ago)
electronic and computer engineering graduating this year but I still have no received an offer. what did the portal say before you emailed the office? also what was the response from them after you emailed them
electronic and computer engineering graduating this year but I still have no received an offer. what did the portal say before you emailed the office? also what was the response from them after you emailed them

It was still on "consideration phase" for more than 3 months. After I emailed them to know why it is taking along time, I got an offer email next day, mid afternoon.
Hi could anyone suggest if this course is solely based on robotics and sensors -- electronic devices?. I got an conditional offer letter from the university.
Original post by SmrutiKhobragade
Hi could anyone suggest if this course is solely based on robotics and sensors -- electronic devices?. I got an conditional offer letter from the university.

I have read all the module contents and it is very theoretical and also there are practical modules too but mostly theory I think. You should read detailed modules description in their website before deciding.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending