The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Parent(s) of University of York 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by University of York
Hi,

Just to confirm, beds in Constantine College and Langwith College are 3/4 size, Band 2-3 rooms in David Kato and Anne Lister College are 3/4 size, and Band 4 rooms in David Kato and Anne Lister College are double size.

All other colleges have standard single beds, so your sheet and topper should be absolutely fine!

Hope this helps!

It does, thanks very much!
University of York
York
Original post by University of York
Hi,

Just to confirm, beds in Constantine College and Langwith College are 3/4 size, Band 2-3 rooms in David Kato and Anne Lister College are 3/4 size, and Band 4 rooms in David Kato and Anne Lister College are double size.

All other colleges have standard single beds, so your sheet and topper should be absolutely fine!

Hope this helps!

I’m not sure that’s entirely true as Goodricke posted this on Facebook saying their beds are longer…
Attachment not found
Original post by Anonymous
I’m not sure that’s entirely true as Goodricke posted this on Facebook saying their beds are longer…
Attachment not found

Yeah, I saw that goodrickes beds are longer at 6ft6

Maybe they expect the U.K. basketball teams to apply.
Will York University be increasing their rent guarantor scheme (currently £155) as it seems many private house shares are far more expensive along with private halls.

Being pressured into taking accommodation that's in ill repair or mold/damp because its cheap and an easy option should not be an option.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending