The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Cas delay

Hello
I got unconditional offer for MBA. I paid my deposit of 3,500 pounds and two weeks later I was contacted by cas team to submit my POF on the 25th of March. It’s almost 10 days and I haven’t received any mail from them. Should I be worried
That’s only 6 working days so I would not be too worried. If they didn’t state a timescale I would give them a call to check they received it and get an approx date.
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 2
Original post by Emajoseph
Hello
I got unconditional offer for MBA. I paid my deposit of 3,500 pounds and two weeks later I was contacted by cas team to submit my POF on the 25th of March. It’s almost 10 days and I haven’t received any mail from them. Should I be worried

Hi! I know this post is a few weeks old, but just in case I wanted to share my experience. :smile:

I sent my financial evidence on the 16th of March. On the 21st of March I had a phone call with my local representative (they're listed here https://www.napier.ac.uk/study-with-us/international-students/your-country). It was a maintenance check to ensure I understood my commitment to the university. I then received my CAS on the 25th of March.

Good luck! I hope you have your CAS now; and if not, I hope you receive it soon. I do recommend following up with your local representative if not, as I found things move along faster with their help.

Quick Reply

Latest