The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE or King’s

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Thank you for the advice! Would you still pick the course at LSe. Didn’t know if politics and econ was more respected.

ISPP + Economics is a highly respectable course and similarly to what another user said, LSE is the top institution for any course with the word 'Economics' in it. Although Political Economy at KCL is also an extremely impressive course (congratulations on both offers by the way), LSE has amazing employability rates and honestly it seems like you'll gain more knowledge from a global perspective with the ISPP course which is something that employers are always looking for. Both universities are incredible - I've actually firmed LSE and put King's as my insurance for LLB Law, but in terms of job prospects, employability and the general course structure, I would suggest you pick LSE :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by nnpatel01
ISPP + Economics is a highly respectable course and similarly to what another user said, LSE is the top institution for any course with the word 'Economics' in it. Although Political Economy at KCL is also an extremely impressive course (congratulations on both offers by the way), LSE has amazing employability rates and honestly it seems like you'll gain more knowledge from a global perspective with the ISPP course which is something that employers are always looking for. Both universities are incredible - I've actually firmed LSE and put King's as my insurance for LLB Law, but in terms of job prospects, employability and the general course structure, I would suggest you pick LSE :smile:

thank you so much, that was really helpful. I think I’ll firm LSE. Hope to see you in September!!!
thank you so much, that was really helpful. I think I’ll firm LSE. Hope to see you in September!!!

ahh! Glad I could be of assistance :smile: best of luck with your decision + yes - hope to see you too!!
I have offers from the LSE for International Social and Public Policy and Economics and from King’s for Political Economy. I’m highly in favour of LSE, but am interested in the political aspect of the KCL course. Which would you choose?

If you'd be happy to share, what are your overall grade stats?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending