The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE tracker 'Document Received but not yet veriefied'

I applied almost 7 weeks ago and have religiously been checking the application tracker. Since my application was processed nothing has changed at all. It still says 'under consideration by the department' and all my documents say 'received but no yet verified'. Should I be worried that something went wrong. What does it mean if not yet verified, and should this status change on my application tracker?.
They literally explain why in their Admissions Enquiries...
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Could you share the link please
https://lfylive.lse.ac.uk/lfy/tc/enquiries/enquiry.html?a=4&q=36602&searchString=

FYI if you click on 'Graduate Admissions', you can find answers to almost any question you may have.
Reply 4
I have the same issue this year. Could you share what you found out about the
"Why do some of my documents on the Graduate Applicant Portal say "passed check" while others say "copy received"?

15-Nov-2022•Graduate Admissions article

Documents will be logged as a copy if they are not official or certified copies, not signed and stamped or on official headed paper. You do not have to send any further documents to verify these items unless you are made an offer of admission. Further information will be given in your offer letter.

Documents listed as "Passed Check" are official signed and certified documents or copies which have been certified."

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending