The Student Room Group

ATAS Reseracher delay

Scroll to see replies

Hello all,

I applied for ATAS for PhD in Biosciences on 2nd May from India and received my ATAS today (14th July)!! Hope all of you guys get yours soon too!
Similarly waiting. ATAS for skilled worker. Unfortunately, there are several questions about ATAS delay and not a single answer across all platforms.
Since your timeline is 1st August, you might have received the ATAS before time.
Hi @all,there is a petition raised on asking for speeding ATAS process. Please help sign it!https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/618554
Hi I can't join the WhatsApp group, can you share the link again?
Dear members, anyone who received an ATAS certificate , kindly share your reference number. My reference number is 312... , and I am still waiting from 4 months .
dear members, anyone who applied in April and received an ATAS certificate kindly share your reference number? my reference number is 312.. and i am waitin from 4 months .
if there is a specific WhatsApp group for ATAS kindly share it here too, so I can join.
I submitted my application more than 6 month ago and I’m still waiting for their decision (researcher)…
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by mahima 0507
Hi, Has Anyone recently got an ATAS certificate (outside the UK) for researcher (Skilled worker visa)? I submitted my application on 9th May 2022. Got corrections the next day and resubmitted the same day. Please share your timelines.

hello, did you get your ATAS certificate?
Hey,

I applied for ATAS day before (Ref no 334***). How long does it take to get the researcher ATAS? Last year I applied for student ATAS and that was quite a wait.

Thanks
Reply 32
Applied for ATAS on 31 May 2022 for the researcher with ref.319..., still not received. Anybody with similar case
Reply 33
Original post by Iftee
Applied for ATAS on 31 May 2022 for the researcher with ref.319..., still not received. Anybody with similar case

Yes...I applied for researcher on 23 June...no received. Do post when you receive it.
Reply 34
Hi ...did you receive your ATAS?

Original post by imadk28
Dear members, anyone who received an ATAS certificate , kindly share your reference number. My reference number is 312... , and I am still waiting from 4 months .
Hi everyone,I have submitted my ATAS application around 3 weeks ago and when I checked the progress they mentioned that I have to correct the Proposed Research section (written in red as changes required). However, there are several fields in this section including Research Statement (which was already provided by my research supervisor) and other fields like personal statement of intent and what are my plans once I am done with this research.The problem is that I don’t which field should I change?Much appreciated your support!
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi,

I sincerely hope everyone who was waiting on ATAS certificates received theirs in time.

I'm currently writing an article on the severe delays in ATAS approvals, and the negative impacts this is having on applicants. This problem is one which has worsened over the past 3 years, and therefore it urgently needs to be brought to light, so that future applicants do not face the same unnecessary struggles and stresses that so many people on this thread experienced. If anyone would be interested in sharing their experience with the ATAS application process, then I would greatly appreciate it if they could message me for further details.

Thanks,
Sarah
Reply 37
Hi,

I had the same issue, they usually mean the one provided by the university. they mentioned in the email for me to enter exactly what the university stated in the conditional letter whcih i had already done, but they werent happy with the description, it seems.
I have had 2 correction requests untill now. let me know if you received or not.
Original post by Bardawil95
Hi everyone,I have submitted my ATAS application around 3 weeks ago and when I checked the progress they mentioned that I have to correct the Proposed Research section (written in red as changes required). However, there are several fields in this section including Research Statement (which was already provided by my research supervisor) and other fields like personal statement of intent and what are my plans once I am done with this research.The problem is that I don’t which field should I change?Much appreciated your support!
Reply 38
Has anyone applied for ATAS certificate (researcher, postdoc in Physics) recently in January 2024, how long it takes to receive the certificate now a days ? Thank you for sharing the experience!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending