The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Scared im going to fail resits ( FAIL FIRST TEAR OPTOM)

Im a first year optom student and I’m scared I’m going to fail my resits I don’t know what I’m going to do will I have to resist the year or be kicked off the course I really don’t want to resit the year😭
Im first year at Huddersfield 😭😭😭
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Hi do you have insta? So I can discuss it properly
Original post by Anonymous
Im a first year optom student and I’m scared I’m going to fail my resits I don’t know what I’m going to do will I have to resist the year or be kicked off the course I really don’t want to resit the year😭

Hi!
It's completely normal to feel nervous or anxious when waiting for exam results.
Try to keep yourself busy, a positive mindset can really help battle your worries.
Have you spoken to your personal tutor or a friend or family member? They may be able to make you feel better and can perhaps discuss your experiences and options.
Just remember don't bottle up your feelings and try to stay calm.

Good Luck!
Aaliya ~ 3rd year pharmacy student ~ University of Huddersfield
Hi
Dm me im a 2nd year I can help you out
Original post by mittendorf
Hi
Dm me im a 2nd year I can help you out

Thank yiu. I failed some modules and only passed 2, i dont know what to do my tutor isn’t emailing me back I emailed him a month ago regarding my results and still haven’t heard back from him.
I dont know how this all works shoukd I even do the year but I really want to do Optometry 😭 I just feel embarassed that I can’t progress and the rest are.

Original post by University of Huddersfield Student Rep
Hi!
It's completely normal to feel nervous or anxious when waiting for exam results.
Try to keep yourself busy, a positive mindset can really help battle your worries.
Have you spoken to your personal tutor or a friend or family member? They may be able to make you feel better and can perhaps discuss your experiences and options.
Just remember don't bottle up your feelings and try to stay calm.

Good Luck!
Aaliya ~ 3rd year pharmacy student ~ University of Huddersfield
Thank yiu. I failed some modules and only passed 2, i dont know what to do my tutor isn’t emailing me back I emailed him a month ago regarding my results and still haven’t heard back from him.
I dont know how this all works shoukd I even do the year but I really want to do Optometry 😭 I just feel embarassed that I can’t progress and the rest are.

Have you had your resits yet? You should get an opportunity to do them instead of having to resit the year.
Reply 7
Im first year at Huddersfield 😭😭😭

Did you receive your results for the resit , dm me I’m on the same boat

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending