Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 1
Anyone wanna help me out pleasse?
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
It depends, sometimes Come Play sells out by, say Wednesday of that week ... other times you can get tickets on Saturday ... *shrugs* just get them at the beginning of the week ... it's more expensive to pay on the door anyways.
Reply 3
ok, cheers. And what music is played there?
Haven't been for ages, but going tonight so will report back!
Reply 5
Well... I went there on Saturday. Rather full. Not as good as I expected. Couldn't believe you have to queue for that pub thing, and then queue again for the club...

Set out of teh club was wicked though! And birds are fit!
trouttrout
And birds are fit!

Yeah I know we are :wink:

Oh and it's really rare for there to a queue like the for the Taf, was probably just cause of the match. Come to think of it, it's rare to have to queue for Solus if you've got a ticket.
Reply 7
Was a good night come to think of it. Cars were well good i thought, never much of a queue, up in newcastle u can queue for half hour for a pinto!!!!
Can't grumble at £2 double and dash!
Reply 9
And £1 for a snakebite and black!!! Quality stuff! Toilets were bit of a mess by end of ngiht I must say!

p.s. is snakebite and black, known as diesle down with you lot? That's what it's called at Newcastle, just wondering!
Never been in the boys toilets so I wouldn't know :tongue:

Uuuh I've heard it called that, not sure what they call it in Cardiff to be honest. I don't tend to drink it.
Reply 11
There are different rooms at Come Play! One plays funk and hip hop and the main room plays a complete variety, but be warned- lots of cheese!
Reply 12
I found taht out... Loadsa cheese!

Latest

Trending

Trending