The Student Room Group

Other guys make gf orgasm

Me and my girlfriend have been in an open relationship for about a year and every now and then she’ll go out and have sex with other guys which is completely fine. The only problem is she always orgasms with the other guys and one even made her squirt and im never able to. She also always goes for guys who look nothing like me. Does this all mean she doesn’t find me sexually attractive?
Well, given you've already had the open relationship convo and both are ok with it...

There isn't much point in playing away and going for someone the same as you have at home, so prob not much to be gained thinking too deeply there.

In terms of making her orgasm, you might need to try something different and really go for it, I always gets the best results with fingers and tongue tbh, much more flexible and more pressure than a wang can ever do.
Original post by buzzard11
Does this all mean she doesn’t find me sexually attractive?

no, not necessarily :smile:

have you asked her what it is about sex with other guys that make her orgasm - that perhaps is lacking from sex with you?
I have a genuine genuine question.
I'm not trolling or anything but Im just really interested in knowing how you guys can have a relationship with a girl who dates other guys, what is worse is that everyone knows about it. Don't you feel humiliated that someone is having sex with the girl you love. What if this girl is only using you as to satisfy their sexual desire, and then she keeps her emotions for someone she actually loves.
I agree it's a matter of freedom for one to choose their own lifestyle but I also believe that healthy discussions are good, so please OP if you feel comfortable do answer my question.
Reply 4
You must have something going for you I guess. Perhaps she’s just adding a bit of competitive challenge
Reply 5
Original post by Obolinda
no, not necessarily :smile:

have you asked her what it is about sex with other guys that make her orgasm - that perhaps is lacking from sex with you?

She’s mentioned being fingered and eaten out. I know most the guys she sleeps with have very large *****
Reply 6
Original post by buzzard11
Me and my girlfriend have been in an open relationship for about a year and every now and then she’ll go out and have sex with other guys which is completely fine. The only problem is she always orgasms with the other guys and one even made her squirt and im never able to. She also always goes for guys who look nothing like me. Does this all mean she doesn’t find me sexually attractive?

why are you bothered its just sex and you both seem happy to screw around - there is no relationship in an open relationship you both live together for economics and company when you not screwing others. Just live with it or get out of thr co habit stuff

Latest

Trending

Trending