The Student Room Group

Provisional Unconditional offer meaning?

I am applying through clearing and got a provisional unconditional. I don't know what this means. They asked to see evidence of my grades, and I have sent them. How long would it take for them to process the grades and application etc.?
Original post by Moveen
I am applying through clearing and got a provisional unconditional. I don't know what this means. They asked to see evidence of my grades, and I have sent them. How long would it take for them to process the grades and application etc.?

Basically what that means is you may still have a few things to do to secure the unconditional offer. You’ve sent them the grades so they’ll be processing them now to check for authenticity. Obviously you’ve got the grades (congrats) but it’ll be protocol for them to check them.

There may also be other things they request from you if need be. Until all of that is done and processed it’ll remain as “provisional”. You should get a full unconditional offer once all of that is processed.

Hope this helps,
Dom
Reply 2
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Basically what that means is you may still have a few things to do to secure the unconditional offer. You’ve sent them the grades so they’ll be processing them now to check for authenticity. Obviously you’ve got the grades (congrats) but it’ll be protocol for them to check them.

There may also be other things they request from you if need be. Until all of that is done and processed it’ll remain as “provisional”. You should get a full unconditional offer once all of that is processed.

Hope this helps,
Dom

Alright, I got it, thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending