The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Radiography Clearing City University?

I applied for clearing for the course in the morning around 10am. They said the application went through and that I should receive email in a few hours time but its now 5pm. Do you think they would come back now?
Original post by GST1_m4n543
I applied for clearing for the course in the morning around 10am. They said the application went through and that I should receive email in a few hours time but its now 5pm. Do you think they would come back now?

did they give you a verbal offer to add to ucas at the time?
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Original post by claireestelle
did they give you a verbal offer to add to ucas at the time?

no they didn't. They said to wait a few hours to see, anways i managed to make it through because apparently after a short while after I had applied they closed the application clearing web form for the course. Its actually quite upsetting and unfair as i hadn't been made aware it was a first come first serve basis
no they didn't. They said to wait a few hours to see, anways i managed to make it through because apparently after a short while after I had applied they closed the application clearing web form for the course. Its actually quite upsetting and unfair as i hadn't been made aware it was a first come first serve basis

Clearing is always first come first serve to a point, I d stick with calling universities when you can rather than forms even if they have them
Original post by claireestelle
Clearing is always first come first serve to a point, I d stick with calling universities when you can rather than forms even if they have them

i tried to call them in the morning but the line kept getting disconnected also one of the people from city from who i spoke with mentioned that i should apply through their website
i tried to call them in the morning but the line kept getting disconnected also one of the people from city from who i spoke with mentioned that i should apply through their website

did they accept you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending