The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Diagnostic Radiography Clearing Possibility??

I'm trying to do clearing into a diagnostic radiography course, possibly either into St George's University of London or City University of London. Does anybody know if they let people in through clearnig? I'm really worried as they both said to contact on results day and that's really far away
Hello,

I'm a student representative at City university, and i also got in through clearing but for nursing. You dont need to travel to City for clearing as you can apply by visiting the city website on results day and filling in the clearing form for diagnostic radiography. If they accept your grades you will have a telephone interview a few hours afterwards.

Tips for clearing:
- fill in most of the form before you get your results eg personal details or previous qualifications ect so when you get you results you dont need to waste your time filling in the entire form on results day. I filled in the form 2 hours before getting my results so when i got my grade it was the only thing left for me to fill in and i was able to send my application really early.
- note down at least 5 clearing numbers before hand on paper so you dont waste time looking for numbers.
- keep your email open!! City will ask for your telephone number via email so you can attend your telephone interview. make sure you give your number in ASAP otherwise they wont accept you.
- stay calm and dont panic if you get rejected by some unis because you will have other options.

Good luck!! You're going to smash results day!!!
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Original post by lxxz
I'm trying to do clearing into a diagnostic radiography course, possibly either into St George's University of London or City University of London. Does anybody know if they let people in through clearnig? I'm really worried as they both said to contact on results day and that's really far away

Hey, did you manage to get a place at either of those unis? I'm also in the same situation and as expected on results day spaces got filled super quickly on which is a shame :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending