The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Who else is studying Animation BA (Hons) at Nottingham Trent University in 2022?

I'm still pretty new to TSR and transitioning into uni life in general, so I thought since I'm going through with my unconditional offer way back in January to start my Animation course this September, I'd see if there's anybody else is doing the same course, or another Visual Communication course from the NTU School of Art and Design. Additionally, it would be great to know if anybody else also has accomodations in Sandby Hall, so I can at least have a chance at moving myself out of my comfort zone to try improving my social skills and make some friends before I actually leave for uni.
Original post by Tallowah
I'm still pretty new to TSR and transitioning into uni life in general, so I thought since I'm going through with my unconditional offer way back in January to start my Animation course this September, I'd see if there's anybody else is doing the same course, or another Visual Communication course from the NTU School of Art and Design. Additionally, it would be great to know if anybody else also has accomodations in Sandby Hall, so I can at least have a chance at moving myself out of my comfort zone to try improving my social skills and make some friends before I actually leave for uni.

Hi @Tallowah 👋

Great to hear you'll be joining us!

I'd recommend checking out the Facebook group for your halls of residence to meet your new flat mates. You can find the list of Halls Facebook groups here. You might also be able to find people studying your course/another Visual Communication's course through the Trent Fresher's Facebook group.

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 year ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Tallowah

Hi! I'm also studying animation at NTU this year and I'm staying at Sandby too so we'll probably see each other around!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending