The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What's suddenly brought this on?

Oh, and people will probably be better placed to answer this question on Jan 31st.
Reply 2
mobb_theprequel
What's suddenly brought this on?

Oh, and people will probably be better placed to answer this question on Jan 31st.

the fact thaqt results r imminent brought it up
Reply 3
M@255
I found section A rock hard. I remember reading through it at after I'd finished and only being confident that I'd got 4 correct. The essay was fine though.

looks like we have similar brains
good luck wit results man
The Messiah
the fact thaqt results r imminent brought it up

What can people tell you now that they couldn't tell you in the aftermath of the test (on the countless LNAT postmortem threads).

I could understand if you started this thread on Jan 31st, but at the present time - it's something of a mystery to me.
Reply 5
mobb_theprequel
What can people tell you now that they couldn't tell you in the aftermath of the test (on the countless LNAT postmortem threads).

I could understand if you started this thread on Jan 31st, but at the present time - it's something of a mystery to me.

i'm a freshman on this forum.. chill boy
Reply 6
M@255
I don't really care what my result is because I only applied to 2 universities (Cambridge and Durham) that wanted LNAT and ive already heard from them. I might not look at the result and just chuck it away. It's not important now.

how come u only applied to 2 unis?>>>> i hope u got offer
Reply 7
M@255
No I applied to 6 uni's but only two of them required me to sit LNAT - Cam and Durham. Got rejected from Cambridge and Durham :frown:

ouch,ouch,ouch
Reply 8
On this topic of LNAT, does anyone know how we receive our results?
Reply 9
M@255
I'm not entirely sure, but the medics at my school who sat the BMAT got their results in December from our Head of Sixth (the results were posted to her). I would imagine that LNAT results will follow a similar procedure - but maybe they will be posted to candidates' homes instead.

People generally think that it'll be by email. The application procedure for the BMAT and LNAT was totally different. BMAT is done by the school, LNAT is done individually by each applicant. I suppose a letter is possible, though.
Reply 10
yeah emails are much cheaper for pearsons,, i think they'll take that option
The Messiah
yeah emails are much cheaper for pearsons,, i think they'll take that option

yeah apart from the extortionate fee everything about the lnat reeked of no frills... where was the huge cost to justify £25!!!
M@255
Why are you suggesting that it'll be emailed? Where did you hear that? I guess its always a possibility but somewhat unlikey!?!?!

im guessing its the most plausible method - all our contact from pearsons LNAT has been email so far. Means I'll never get to see my essay though . . .
M@255
Ah yes...I wanna see the marks I was awarded for my essay damn it! I don't just want a naff and meaningless number from section A

You don't get an essay mark. Its just sent as it is to the universities to judge against their own criteria.
Lottelo
im guessing its the most plausible method - all our contact from pearsons LNAT has been email so far. Means I'll never get to see my essay though . . .

also means they can ensure everyone will get there scores on that one single day
I want mine NOW.

At this precise moment. Which is, um, 1.04 am Thur 27th Jan.
Reply 16
You get it and think "oh" ... Then forget it again.

It's LNAT for god's sake - It was a complete farce from start to finish. They'll probably send out the wrong results and someone will get 56 out of 24... :wink:
Reply 17
I hope thats me! lol. 56/24, haha.
Reply 18
london bum, this has nothing to do wit the thread, but since u've been given an offer from Durham, i thought u'd know. On the durham tracker, what does it mean when the application goes on to be received by colege? Does that mean ur in, and they're jus checkin if they hav places for u in the college?

thanx
ashk87
london bum, this has nothing to do wit the thread, but since u've been given an offer from Durham, i thought u'd know. On the durham tracker, what does it mean when the application goes on to be received by colege? Does that mean ur in, and they're jus checkin if they hav places for u in the college?

thanx

It does :smile: Congratulations! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending