The Student Room Group

BAE systems 2023 intake

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Missjgyp
I can't believe you've waited 2 months..and still no reply?

I still haven't got a reply but I'm hoping to hear something in the next few weeks. Have you yet?
Original post by uniqueusername22
I still haven't got a reply but I'm hoping to hear something in the next few weeks. Have you yet?

Nope I don't think I'm going to hear anytime soon. I had my live interview 2 days ago. When is your start date?
Nope I don't think I'm going to hear anytime soon. I had my live interview 2 days ago. When is your start date?

Mine is in May so I still have a while to go, when is yours?
Original post by uniqueusername22
Mine is in May so I still have a while to go, when is yours?

Oh ok, that's probably why they haven't replied yet maybe! Mine is in March. Hopefully I'll hear something soon.
Oh ok, that's probably why they haven't replied yet maybe! Mine is in March. Hopefully I'll hear something soon.

Hopefully you will hear back soon! Good luck and keep us updated 🤞
Original post by AeroJet442
I’ve had my last interview back in October. It’s meant to start on 30th January (airframe grad) and I still haven’t heard back yet either. So much tension. Anyone else’s meant to start on 30th January. If so are they gonna push the dates due to the high volume of applicants?

Nice

lucky you
are you a family member of a bae systems employee
heard it's very hard to get into airframe
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by princessneet
lucky you
are you a family member of a bae systems employee
heard it's very hard to get into airframe

Nope, I dunno if that message was for the airframe grad or the professional job there so not sure rn
Original post by AeroJet442
Nope, I dunno if that message was for the airframe grad or the professional job there so not sure rn

the former
the former

The former?
Has anyone else been asked to choose an alternative role ? Is that a soft rejection ? 🙈
Original post by 2023grad
Has anyone else been asked to choose an alternative role ? Is that a soft rejection ? 🙈

I think @princessneet did. what role did you apply for?

That’s good to know! Thank you !
I applied for the commercial officer role
Did anyone had a interview for manufacturing and heard back after the live interview? I had the interview 2 weeks ago
(edited 1 year ago)
That’s good to know! Thank you !
I applied for the commercial officer role

What was your alternative role? Good luck with hearing back!
Reply 94
Original post by Lukaszek
Is this an undergraduate apprenticeship you applied for? Because I’ve completed my online assessments for Preston PM shared services. Hopefully I did well. My application says to be “under consideration”.

No this was for a summer internship. I have probably been rejected as it has been quite a while since my HireVue, they said you could get an interview offer this month but I doubt i'll receive one despite the good feedback for my HireVue. Oh well, onto the next applications. I might consider applying next year for the grad roles who knows
(edited 1 year ago)

@2023grad

i received another email asking me to go for an alternative role in submarines instead of air. the nearest location for submarines is 2 hours away. claimed "they were inundated with applicants", which clearly is a lie.

so i got rejected.
(edited 1 year ago)

i lost count of how many times they asked me
@2023grad

i received another email asking me to go for an alternative role in submarines instead of air. the nearest location for submarines is 2 hours away. claimed "they were inundated with applicants", which clearly is a lie.

so i got rejected.

Oh no sorry to hear that ! That must be so frustrating !
Yeah I had the interview around the same time I still haven’t heard back. Any news yet !?
Original post by I don'tknowwww
Did anyone had a interview for manufacturing and heard back after the live interview? I had the interview 2 weeks ago

Yeah I had the interview around the same time I still haven’t heard back. Any news yet !?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending