The Student Room Group

Sciences Po | Admissions 23

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Hi everyone! I wonder if there's a thread for Sciences Po 2024 graduate admissions, if yes do you mind linking it to me? Good luck and congrats to y'all!
hello everyone ! I have applied for the master of human rights and humanitarian action for the February deadline. I was wondering if anyone had heard news since, and how long it generally takes to get an answer after the admissibility email. thank you for your help :smile:)
Hi! I made one like two months ago but no one replied, I'll make a new one! which program did u apply to?
Original post by melabi
Hi everyone! I wonder if there's a thread for Sciences Po 2024 graduate admissions, if yes do you mind linking it to me? Good luck and congrats to y'all!

Original post by greengreen2001
hello everyone ! I have applied for the master of human rights and humanitarian action for the February deadline. I was wondering if anyone had heard news since, and how long it generally takes to get an answer after the admissibility email. thank you for your help :smile:)
Original post by melabi

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7415249 here I made it!
Reply 264

Sweet! we can all go there then! I applied to MPP in global health and you?
Ah nice! is your first time applying? I applied to the Master in International governance and Diplomacy!
Original post by melabi
Sweet! we can all go there then! I applied to MPP in global health and you?

Ah nice! is your first time applying? I applied to the Master in International governance and Diplomacy
Reply 267
Original post by flawlessrainbow
Ah nice! is your first time applying? I applied to the Master in International governance and Diplomacy

i'll reply to you on the 2024 thread so we don't spam this one!!!!
Original post by yuliyu
Hi guys! I applied for both a dual degree program with LSE as my first choice and the Master in International Governance and Diplomacy as my second choice. I applied before October 30 and also indicated a desire to apply for both scholarships. Are you guys sure that we would hear back in a few weeks? That sounds pretty quick. The decision timeline said decisions would be released before December 22 if you apply before October 30, so I was expecting to wait at least until December 22.

Hi ! I am applying for a dual degree as well for this year, do you have any tips for the essay writing part ?
Original post by yuliyu
Hi guys! I applied for both a dual degree program with LSE as my first choice and the Master in International Governance and Diplomacy as my second choice. I applied before October 30 and also indicated a desire to apply for both scholarships. Are you guys sure that we would hear back in a few weeks? That sounds pretty quick. The decision timeline said decisions would be released before December 22 if you apply before October 30, so I was expecting to wait at least until December 22.

Hi ! I am applying for the same dual degree as well for this year, do you have any tips for the essay writing part ?
Has anyone received an admissibility email for the dual degrees?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending