The Student Room Group

Sciences Po | Admissions 24

Hi! I'm making this thread for the Sciencespo Admission process Intake 2024, I'm applying to the master in international governance and diplomacy, I'm looking forward to hear to which master's are you guys applying!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey! It's my first time applying! Where are you applying from?
Reply 2
Hello! It's good to know that this thread exists. I also applied to the MA in International Governance and Diplomacy. I believe next week they will be sending the email to let us know if we have passed phase 1 of the admissions process.
Original post by melabi
Hey! It's my first time applying! Where are you applying from?

I’m from Mexico and you ^^?
Original post by gmarquezc
Hello! It's good to know that this thread exists. I also applied to the MA in International Governance and Diplomacy. I believe next week they will be sending the email to let us know if we have passed phase 1 of the admissions process.

Ah that’s nice! Where are you from? ☺️ we can talk about our profiles if you want!
Reply 5
Original post by flawlessrainbow
Ah that’s nice! Where are you from? ☺️ we can talk about our profiles if you want!

I’m from Ecuador! Yep. Send me a private message. :smile:
Hello to everyone! Anyone applied to International Security?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 7
Hey guys! Australian here, applying to International Governance & Diplomacy. Does anyone know what criteria they use to judge our admissibility?
Original post by cwkking_
Hey guys! Australian here, applying to International Governance & Diplomacy. Does anyone know what criteria they use to judge our admissibility?

Hey! I applied last year and admissibiliy is that you meet the minimum requirements for the master’s degree you are applying to (English test, grades, profesional experience if it’s needed) ☺️ hope it helps your doubt!
Reply 9
Hey! I applied last year and admissibiliy is that you meet the minimum requirements for the master’s degree you are applying to (English test, grades, profesional experience if it’s needed) ☺️ hope it helps your doubt!

Much appreciated! I don't have much related professional experience so that is concerning :frown: Would u like to talk about our profiles?
Original post by cwkking_
Much appreciated! I don't have much related professional experience so that is concerning :frown: Would u like to talk about our profiles?

No worries, for international governance and diplomacy you don’t need professional experience 🙂 and yes definitely ^^
Reply 11
Hi there! I have also applied to the International Government and Diplomacy masters. Have you guys considered creating a common chat or a WhatsApp group to discuss all this questions on a more updated basis? I would love to be posted on the andmis details and see how it’s going for other people!
Original post by jinflob
Hi there! I have also applied to the International Government and Diplomacy masters. Have you guys considered creating a common chat or a WhatsApp group to discuss all this questions on a more updated basis? I would love to be posted on the andmis details and see how it’s going for other people!

Hi, I don’t know for other ones I’m okay with both options, let’s see what the other ones think, if not we can continue here
Reply 13
Hi, I don’t know for other ones I’m okay with both options, let’s see what the other ones think, if not we can continue here

As you wish! I was just thinking about making communication more efficient and fluent. @flawlessrainbow I just saw that you applied last year, did you not get accepted or are you a current student? Are you applying again this year? Could you please tell us about how it went last year? I’d like to know about your experience in case there are somethings to point out or remark! Thanks in advance!
Original post by jinflob
As you wish! I was just thinking about making communication more efficient and fluent. @flawlessrainbow I just saw that you applied last year, did you not get accepted or are you a current student? Are you applying again this year? Could you please tell us about how it went last year? I’d like to know about your experience in case there are somethings to point out or remark! Thanks in advance!

No I didn’t get in:frown:, I’m in the same boat as you guys, I got rejected and I decided to re-apply this year to see if I can get in, only things I can say is that we might hear about admissibility email on the end of November and we will hear the official response in the second week of December, or I don’t know what would you like to know?
Reply 15
I hope you get luckier this year! I received an alert saying that my application for choice 1 is complete. Do you know if that means that I’m ok for the admissibility or do I still have to wait for that first email? Idk why but I’m honestly a bit nervous about the whole procedure. Btw, thanks for your answer!
Reply 16
I believe they will be sending the admissibility email at the end of this week, but I may be wrong. That is what I have seen from Sciences Po application forums of previous years.
Original post by jinflob
I hope you get luckier this year! I received an alert saying that my application for choice 1 is complete. Do you know if that means that I’m ok for the admissibility or do I still have to wait for that first email? Idk why but I’m honestly a bit nervous about the whole procedure. Btw, thanks for your answer!

Thank you! I hope we all get in! Last year I had my application marked completed and passed the admissibility stage, admissibility just means that you meet the minimum requirements ^^ So I think you will be fine!
Original post by gmarquezc
I believe they will be sending the admissibility email at the end of this week, but I may be wrong. That is what I have seen from Sciences Po application forums of previous years.

I checked my email from last year and I received it on November 25th which was a Friday, so I think my bet is on November 24th which is also a Friday this year! after that it is 3 weeks, and usually they tell on a Tuesday ^^ (December 12th)
Reply 19
I checked my email from last year and I received it on November 25th which was a Friday, so I think my bet is on November 24th which is also a Friday this year! after that it is 3 weeks, and usually they tell on a Tuesday ^^ (December 12th)

Good to know! Well, that's a week away. Good luck everyone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending