The Student Room Group

EO Work coach DWP

Scroll to see replies

No worries and if you ever need support with applications within Civil service, I am more than happy to give support and guidance
Congratulations on your offer that's brilliant. I'm still waiting on word from the Aberdeen role, hope to hear something soon.

Be interesting to know what kind of role you get offered - with such a wider range 'general' being the word.

I've heard more good reviews than bad for DWP roles, which is good for the Civil Service. Hope you enjoy your role, once they tell you what it is!
Had email Tuesday to say invited for interview, interview completed. It didn’t go well, can’t understand why interview is pre-recorded ? It’s awful talking to yourself and no one there to rephrase or ask further questions x

Original post by Supercoach
Relax, you won't be hearing anything least till end of January
What location
Nottinghamshire and Derby/Staffordshire
London still waiting
Reply 26
North London are starting to receive invites to interviews
Hi has anyone completed their interview?
Reply 28
Original post by heidihanna2
Hi has anyone completed their interview?

Hi,
yes done mine yesterday
Reply 29
No worries and if you ever need support with applications within Civil service, I am more than happy to give support and guidance

Thank you so much. I've just heard back and now told it's a work coach role. So just waiting for start date now. Any tips or advice for training please? Is that going to be in person or online, do u know?
Original post by Bants3
Thank you so much. I've just heard back and now told it's a work coach role. So just waiting for start date now. Any tips or advice for training please? Is that going to be in person or online, do u know?

During covid it was all online training but now it will be in the job centre and most likely be buddied up with someone. For training it can seem alot to take in especially the different processes on payments, housing, health claimants and it all comes with time. The more questions you ask the better. Most important is to pay attention 😅😅😅
Reply 31
During covid it was all online training but now it will be in the job centre and most likely be buddied up with someone. For training it can seem alot to take in especially the different processes on payments, housing, health claimants and it all comes with time. The more questions you ask the better. Most important is to pay attention 😅😅😅

Haha, thanks for the tips. You've been more than helpful.
Hi has anyone had an interview invite for south london?
Reply 33
Original post by chicken1235
Hi has anyone had an interview invite for south london?

No have had an email to say applications still being reviewed so have a lot of others London seems to be the slowest
Original post by Fjx25
No have had an email to say applications still being reviewed so have a lot of others London seems to be the slowest

Thank you. I only ask because I think north london had an interview last week
Reply 35

Yes I had received my interview invite on the 12th to be completed by the 17th for North London. I know someone else on here also received their invitation for North London but was waiting for an invite for West London as well. So hopefully not much Longer for you to get your interview invite.
Reply 36

I got an invite for east and south London just now. Suddenly feeling stressed!
Original post by Sha-z
I got an invite for east and south London just now. Suddenly feeling stressed!

I havent received mine yet :frown:
Reply 38
I havent received mine yet :frown:

Don't worry, I'm sure you will get an invite soon.
Reply 39
Hey Congratulations. Any tips on preparing for the interview please...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending