The Student Room Group

EO Work coach DWP

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Thanku so much
Original post by Supercoach
The interview result and start date can still be far from being offered and can take a month in total before you start of upto 3 months. It all depends. The department is really struggling with staff so I cant see them dragging it out but the minimum I would say would be 6 to 8 weeks that would cover passing interview, security clearance, offer and start date.

As there are multiple candidates involved in the recruitment it will always take longer as opposed to 1 or 2 person vacancy.

If it was me I would wait as these opportunities don't come round often and at same time speaking to driving role and request a delay or suggest if you can start in September as that will give more than enough time to get an answer. I would say latest 3 weeks you should get result of application.

Again I am saying that as my situation is different to yours. If you can afford to get by whilst waiting then I would hang on, if i am getting red notice letters for overpayment then I would consider the driving job and see what happens later with the outcome.

Good luck with whatever you decide

Hi Somehow managed to strech it till end of the month. Not keen to switching around when you have young family and commitments every now & then. Lets hope for the best. Thanks for your words.
Reply 62
Original post by Supercoach
Roles for London should be advertised tomorrow at £32,500. Get those applications in!!

Hi, I’ve got a pre recorded interview for the EO work coach role in south london any advice for a successful interview? Thanks
So I accidentally have got the EO position. I applied for the interview practice.

Can anybody tell me what this role entails because there isn’t much information when you apply? It just says you will work between 7:45 and 8 pm Monday to Saturday. At what point do you actually get details of where you are and what you’ll be doing?
Reply 64
Original post by MMM_111
Hi, I’ve got a pre recorded interview for the EO work coach role in south london any advice for a successful interview? Thanks

Pm me
Original post by alrowley18
So I accidentally have got the EO position. I applied for the interview practice.

Can anybody tell me what this role entails because there isn’t much information when you apply? It just says you will work between 7:45 and 8 pm Monday to Saturday. At what point do you actually get details of where you are and what you’ll be doing?

Did you apply for a coach role specifically or general EO? You should be able to see the job description in your portal
Reply 66

Usually it should tell you what you would be doing in the job description. The hours they have given is the hours they operate but this is something you can discuss before you start your role. There should be an option that says accept decline or request call back. I would request call back and ask them
Reply 67
Ok 👍
Reply 68

What’s questions did u get asked I’m going to do mine on Tuesday
Original post by MMM_111
What’s questions did u get asked I’m going to do mine on Tuesday

Oh I couldn’t tell you haha, i didn’t prepare or pay too much attention, i just answered them as i would any interview and thought if my skills match, i’ll pass

I do remember that it was about behaviours
Hi
Any pre recorded interview outcome for anyone?
Reply 71
Defo flopped mine too much stuttering from me haven’t heard anything back yet let’s hope I get lucky

Original post by brand matters
Hi
Reply 72
Original post by MMM_111
Defo flopped mine too much stuttering from me haven’t heard anything back yet let’s hope I get lucky

Too much stuttering is ok its wether youngot all the information across that matters. Good luck
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 73
Hi

What region did you apply for?
Original post by S_lw

Hi
Surrey and sussex... interview date was 7th July. What about you?
Original post by MMM_111

you never know what gonna work for them? BTW whats your timeline and region?
Reply 76
Hi
Surrey and sussex... interview date was 7th July. What about you?

I’m waiting on Staffordshire. Good luck with your application :smile:
Reply 77
Original post by S_lw

South London
So the status has changed to
Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed on last thursday...
any idea how long does it take for a final call whether its a yes/no?
Reply 79
So the status has changed to
Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed on last thursday...
any idea how long does it take for a final call whether its a yes/no?

A couple of days for me. I kept refreshing when I received that 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending